Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

Cup games do take priority. If Rangers had drawn at Hamilton in Cup on the Saturday their game at Kilmarnock and Hamilton v Aberdeen would have been postponed as the only date available was last midweek.

The next round is the 28th so we still have next midweek to schedule in the replay.

Assuming / maybe  / if - the cup replay on Tuesday was weathered "AFF" - Would SFA  not insist that cup matches take priority over league games? (Ie: play the replay next Saturday???)

In this weather I fear injuries occurring. Not sure if I would rather concentrate on league survival. Dangerous conditions to play in with players making tackles that go wrong due to conditions and sending offs. Let's hope players safety is always considered. And in this type of weather fans safety getting to and from games. It is a sport something to be enjoyed not for putting players and fans lives in danger.

5 minutes ago, fan4ever said:

In this weather I fear injuries occurring. Not sure if I would rather concentrate on league survival. Dangerous conditions to play in with players making tackles that go wrong due to conditions and sending offs. Let's hope players safety is always considered. And in this type of weather fans safety getting to and from games. It is a sport something to be enjoyed not for putting players and fans lives in danger.

A tad dramatic IMO. 

14 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Cup games do take priority. If Rangers had drawn at Hamilton in Cup on the Saturday their game at Kilmarnock and Hamilton v Aberdeen would have been postponed as the only date available was last midweek.

The next round is the 28th so we still have next midweek to schedule in the replay.

See above. 

It needs to be played before Saturday 4th April, Wednesday 4th March is out as full spl card already scheduled, so we have 25/26 Feb, 10/11 March, 17/18 March, 31stMar/1st April Available.

Scotland play Euro play off 26th March so I think that midweek 24/25 March will be unavailable for any top flight teams.

I suspect tomorrow we will get notification from SPL that it's to be played next midweek Tuesday/Wednesday 25/26 February.

Anyone know what date this might get rescheduled for?

7 minutes ago, HSS said:

It’s got 0-0 written all over it.

I had last night as 1-1 or 2-1, 4-4 blew my predicting skills out of the water.

God knows what the score will be on this one, maybe get a better idea AFTER the Hearts game.

Noticed on other forums they only allow the match day thread a week before the game and only one match day thread.

Keeps the forum focused and stops messing the place up. 

Needs someone to moderate right enough, what about you HSS? 

I had last night as 1-1 or 2-1, 4-4 blew my predicting skills out of the water.
God knows what the score will be on this one, maybe get a better idea AFTER the Hearts game.
Noticed on other forums they only allow the match day thread a week before the game and only one match day thread.
Keeps the forum focused and stops messing the place up. 
Needs someone to moderate right enough, what about you HSS? 

Good idea on the match threads

Jumping a week ahead ? No problem

A month or two months like the troll ?

Unacceptable & it’s not funny or smart

Deliberately duplicating threads , bumping his own & even replying to himself oh , W6Saint is his too ffs

Hoping we win this after we beat Hearts [emoji4]