Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:
3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Exactly. The short sighted among"us" have been trotting out this drivel "we've only lost 2 games and that was to the OF" type of trash for months, failing to mention we hardly win a game. 

But the goal difference will save us surely? Lol

Aye, forgot about that other frenzy "we" went through. 😂

Just now, Lord Pityme said:
5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Aye, forgot about that other frenzy "we" went through. emoji23.png

Simply win more games than Accies & Hearts any which way we can.

Simple really. And... Don't forget our vastly superior goal difference. Leagues have been won and lost on that and teams relegated or saved on that before. Best not to rely on it though! 

15 hours ago, Tommy said:

Anything less than 3 points will be a failure in my view. 

They are down to the bones of their squad and we have had nearly a full week of rest. 

We proved last week that we have nothing to fear from them.

We must start doing what other teams at the bottom of the league can do and that is win away. 

Don't listen to the hype. They don't have that many missing. However, we should be able to compete with them.

image.png.e5077f784c710d9573ae050ceca692df.png

6 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Don't listen to the hype. They don't have that many missing. However, we should be able to compete with them.

image.png.e5077f784c710d9573ae050ceca692df.png

A win is a real possibility. No one will argue that we should "settle" for a draw against Motherwell before a ball is kicked. I for one really admired their fighting spirit on the second half of the recent cup game. Underestimate them at our peril. I'll certainly pay my admission price on the basis that I hope to see a Saints win. 

Very important game for both teams for very different reasons. Three points for them means a 4 point gap between them in 3td and Aberdeen in 4th place. For us a 4 point gap over Hamilton and further extending our lead over last placed team, Hearts. Good pies at Fir Park. If the cup game is anything to go by then this could be some game. COYS

On 2/23/2020 at 9:17 AM, Sonny said:
On 2/22/2020 at 6:56 PM, W6er said:
I'd be happy with a point to be honest.

That's our problem. We can play 5 games, get 5 draws and feel smug we are undefeated. Accies or RC or Fakes play 5, lose 3 but shitfest two 1-0 wins giving them 6 points with their 3 defeats. We need to start winning games.

The odd point here or  there will see us go down

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Big song for tomorrow night...
"We shall not
We shall not be moved
We shall not
We shall not be moved..."
(Mainly because no one else is playing, and whatever the result is we'll still be third bottom)

Seriously- How long did you think about that post ?