Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

4 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

I came onto read this thread to see what we think about tomorrow night’s game . All the last couple of pages has been about the price of bloody cars hardly a mention about the game if you want to talk cars go onto auto car website

The culprit created two threads about cars and then started posting about them on this thread as well.

It seems that he just wants to get off pissing everyone off on this forum.

f**k knows why.

Motherwell are 10/11, St Mirren 3/1 with the draw at 12/5.
Hmmm, I wonder....................:rolleyes:
That price is more than fair. Especially after they played a further 90 mins and got a player suspended, that is if Long's 2 yellows result in a ban for this match. And even if he does play they've been pretty poor for months and conceded 5 in 180 mins to us from open play. That in itself is barely believable! And yes we've conceded 5 to them as well but we're never a 3/1 shot. I'd have thought 2's max. Oh well, let's see......

2 hours ago, belfast billy said:

I came onto read this thread to see what we think about tomorrow night’s game . All the last couple of pages has been about the price of bloody cars hardly a mention about the game if you want to talk cars go onto auto car website

2 hours ago, belfast billy said:

Or bloody stadium coffee my god give me strength

Aye but crucially, do you drink coffee when driving?

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aye but crucially, do you drink coffee when driving?

Only when reversing. 

Meanwhile...I'm sure that our result last week upset the odds. Hoping for the same again tomorrow. Same starting line up please but perhaps give Chabbi a run at some point if fit. 

On 2/13/2020 at 8:32 AM, St.Ricky said:

Next up, Motherwell. A tough one to call in my opinion. They have had a very good season so far but have wobbled a bit in recent games. 

I haven't changed my opinion on Motherwell. Three points would be very, very welcome. The question for me is how they react after our cup win there. That must have hurt. COYS

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What’s the weather like up there? Is this likely to go ahead?

It should be OK. The forecast for most of the day is 1o% chance of precipitation. An hour or two late morning makes it more likely to rain and for an hour about 6pm. Chilly. Just seen that Yflab has also replied with a nice chart too. 

Edited by St.Ricky

12 hours ago, scam75 said:
15 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Motherwell are 10/11, St Mirren 3/1 with the draw at 12/5.
Hmmm, I wonder....................:rolleyes:

That price is more than fair. Especially after they played a further 90 mins and got a player suspended, that is if Long's 2 yellows result in a ban for this match. And even if he does play they've been pretty poor for months and conceded 5 in 180 mins to us from open play. That in itself is barely believable! And yes we've conceded 5 to them as well but we're never a 3/1 shot. I'd have thought 2's max. Oh well, let's see......

4/1 with paddy power yesterday into 11/4 this morning my 20 quid must have done some damage to the odds 😂

Edited by Iamhammer

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We could us a wee bit of good fortune in our next few games. Wins against Motherwell and St Johnstone would put us in such a good position as we approach the split. Two very winnable games. And a win against Aberdeen, another winnable game would give a boost to everyone. 

Dear oh dear, more than good fortune for us to win two, never mind three, in a row. 😂😂😂

Winnable, aye, nothings impossible, but us winning these 3 games is very close. 😜

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Dear oh dear, more than good fortune for us to win two, never mind three, in a row. 😂😂😂

Winnable, aye, nothings impossible, but us winning these 3 games is very close. 😜

Three winnable games in a row, it isn't unheard of for teams to win three games without response...

What a platform that would give us for rest of the season. 

Edited by bazil85

Just now, bazil85 said:

Three winnable games in a row, it isn't unheard of for teams to win three games without response...

What a platform that would give us for rest of the season. 

Aye TEAMS that aren't in our position. 

Have you actually watched us this season? How the feck do you think we're 3rd Bottom? 

Aye, back in your box. 😜😜😜

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye TEAMS that aren't in our position. 

Have you actually watched us this season? How the feck do you think we're 3rd Bottom? 

Aye, back in your box. 😜😜😜

I think you've missunderstood, I am not saying this will 100% happen. I'm saying they're three winnable games and with a wee bit of good fortune we could get the results we want on the park. Have you really got such an issue with me you would hammer a bit of positivity about SMFC on the park? Hmm

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I think you've missunderstood, I am not saying this will 100% happen. I'm saying they're three winnable games and with a wee bit of good fortune we could get the results we want on the park. Have you really got such an issue with me you would hammer a bit of positivity about SMFC on the park? Hmm

Ah know what your saying, you're saying nothing worthwhile at all. 

There you go with your "positivity" pish again. 

Run along, you're in the football section, you must be lost. 😂😂😂