Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ah know what your saying, you're saying nothing worthwhile at all. 

There you go with your "positivity" pish again. 

Run along, you're in the football section, you must be lost. 😂😂😂

It's funny isn't it? In the past I have been accused of causing people to lose interest in the website and stop posting. Yet regardless of what I say, even something about how good it would be to go on a wee run in our next three winnable games. There's always someone that has to jump down my throat and kick-off. The irony. 

Edited by bazil85

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It's funny isn't it? In the past I have been accused of causing people to lose interest in the website and stop posting. Yet regardless of what I say, even something about how good it would be to go on a wee run in our next three winnable games. There's always someone that has to jump down my throat and kick-off. The irony. 

Almost in years. 😂😂😂

I believe we're capable of beating Motherwell & prob'ly any team in the division outside of the OF (fuck them) yet because we haven't been able to play effectively for 90mins in half of our matches we're in the relegation mix yet again.

Like JG said in his pre-match interview more of the first half from last weeks game - COYS!

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Football fans are a strange bunch B COYS

11 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I believe we're capable of beating Motherwell & prob'ly any team in the division outside of the OF (fuck them) yet because we haven't been able to play effectively for 90mins in half of our matches we're in the relegation mix yet again.

Like JG said in his pre-match interview more of the first half from last weeks game - COYS!

Good for you, I don't.

It's been a pleasure.👍

Edited by faraway saint

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ffs Div cant you open up the Smisa/kibble proposal thread and then lock Baz in?

Div is in semi-retirement. 

We could all be in lockdown soon, when Ricky takes over. Nobody will get a word in.

Edited by pod

Weird journey plan today

Heading through to Paisley on the train to meet the mates for a couple of beers before heading to Motherwell on the tile bus.

Wife and daughter driving to motherwell for the game and driving me home.

Wife says it'll be cheaper than getting a hotel.

An extra feckin £48 quid for two more tickets. Not sure how that saves me money??? Sooner Shull is running the SFAthe better. £9 is plenty for a day oot with the wife.

See you all there. COYS

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ffs Div cant you open up the Smisa/kibble proposal thread and then lock Baz in?

Would it not make sense to lock you in? You seem most comfortable making up absolute nonsense that's time and time again gets proven wrong. You could have a wee fume without all those nasty people pointing out very clear errors. Paradise? 

Just now, Krankies therapist said:

Expecting 600 paisley sheep to blindly follow their team and fill cheating ( never forgiven them for THAT match) Motherwells bank balance.

No me . 

I recall the match Krankies. Last week was payback for that. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to it. COYS