Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:
9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

It's funny isn't it? In the past I have been accused of causing people to lose interest in the website and stop posting. Yet regardless of what I say, even something about how good it would be to go on a wee run in our next three winnable games. There's always someone that has to jump down my throat and kick-off. The irony. 

Almost in years. 😂😂😂

That would be good.............25 solitary, yipeeeeeeeeeeee 😎

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are we getting back into it, stats suggest we are but, well, they are what they are. 

I’d like to say yes but I’d be lying. Sounds like we’re getting scudded and only a matter of time till we concede again.

Whatever the tactics were, they don’t appear to be working. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’d like to say yes but I’d be lying. Sounds like we’re getting scudded and only a matter of time till we concede again.

We are poor. Well are good. Take your pick. Definite penalty. 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Are we even sure the game is on or even that Motherwell and St. Mirren actually exist?

Neither STV or BBC think so as both highlight the arse cheeks games and didn't even mention our game once.

Reporting Scotland covered a San Francisco girls' team about to do heading in training for the first time and then covered Rangers' game tomorrow night and said tomorrow night we'll look forward to Celtic's game the following evening. No mention of a premiership game this evening!

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

yeah under pressure...hold out till half time and then regroup

bbc radio that is not tv obviously

Reporting Scotland covered a San Francisco girls' team about to do heading in training for the first time and then covered Rangers' game tomorrow night and said tomorrow night we'll look forward to Celtic's game the following evening. No mention of a premiership game this evening!

Looking to the bench to see how we can change things.

What odds on Goodwin bringing on Andreu, Morais etc and leaving Danny Mulllen on the bench? I don't think Mullen is a brilliant striker but he did get some important goals last season and he puts himself about and either has a decent game or a poor one with no in-between - no worse than Morais and Andreu.

Going by BBC's website coverage we aren't looking too clever at the back again. Hodson has looked ropey since re-signing, Waters having a torrid time tonight and another mistake from our centre-halfs to give away the penalty and opening goal. Maybe Jack Baird and Paul McGinn were worth hanging on to?

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

You honestly think Mullen will feature again for us ? Clearly not fancied.

Looking to the bench to see how we can change things.

What odds on Goodwin bringing on Andreu, Morais etc andleaving Danny Mulllen on the bench? I don't think Mullen is a brilliant striker but he did get some important goals last season and he puts himself about and either has a decent game or a poor one with no in-between - no worse than Morais and Andreu.
Going by BBC's website coverage we aren't looking too clever at the back again. Hodson has looked ropey since re-signing, Waters having a torrid time tonight and another mistake from our centre-halfs to give away the penalty and opening goal. Maybe Jack Baird and Paul McGinn were worth hanging on to?