Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

4 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Some ridiculous bookings though when they got away with afew worse

BBC said Hartley was lucky to avoid a booking on two occasions. 13 fouls from them and 1 booking, 9 fouls by us and 6 players booked including Famewo and Hladky for timewasting while Obika was making his way off the pitch - how much time can you waste when another player hasn't left the field in a substitution?!

I'm enjoying the fact that in the thread on our boxing day game, a few posters on here were slating Obika, and one or two (you know who you are) were saying he wouldn't hit double figures for goals this season. Yet here we are, still in February and he's on 11 (and should be 12 given his goal at Ross County was onside). Best way to prove the doubters wrong is to keep banging the goals in.

Who did Goodwin prove wrong??? him and Thommo both said on Radio our first half performance was terrible as had most of our away games this season.

A fantastic result with a good 2nd half performance diesnt really prove anyone wrong.

Fantastic result!
Goodwin and the team proving the usual suspects wrong again.
Good to see the shite Obika and Hodson, who apparently offers nothing in an attacking sense, making important contributions.
Onwards and upwards.[emoji4]

4 hours ago, Krankies therapist said:

Expecting 600 paisley sheep to blindly follow their team and fill cheating ( never forgiven them for THAT match) Motherwells bank balance.

No me . 

Thought you had been binned. Thanks for reminding us that a small majority on here are bored scummy sevco supporters... enjoy your short existence:byebye

I'm enjoying the fact that in the thread on our boxing day game, a few posters on here were slating Obika, and one or two (you know who you are) were saying he wouldn't hit double figures for goals this season. Yet here we are, still in February and he's on 11 (and should be 12 given his goal at Ross County was onside). Best way to prove the doubters wrong is to keep banging the goals in.

I think he may actually be on 12 now.

Always confident the goals would come once we started creating chances. Silly of me not to realise that what we really needed to do was play 2 up front.
Big Jon is not a lone striker, he needs a partner.

31 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He didn't say points from Aberdeen? :lol:

In case you're not at it. I think he was asking Which would you choose?

Anyway.

Fantastic result. One I didn't see happening given the first half performance. Still a big ask to win enough to stave of squeaky bums but it's a great start.

Edited by stlucifer

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well gentlemen, THAT could the game, and points, that makes the difference.

Not a lot more to say, superb, especially after going down so early and getting hammered in the first half.

A lot more comfortable we can be safe after that. 

I'll start to relax if we win the next game.

Durmus is class. What a player. Glad to see Hodson play well. What a turnaround after a very poor first half. Credit to Jim and the team. Hopefully a huge turning point. Let's do this sheep mob on Saturday. Tails definitely up. COYS

Is it just me, or has Durmus improved immeasurably since we signed Chabbi ?

I always thought he had it in him but, after a good start to the season, seemed to lose interest.
At least interest in tracking back and/or frustration of playing with Waters.

Seems Waters had a nightmare in defence tonight, but better going forward. Just wondering if perhaps Waters performing better recently is a factor in Durmus’ improvement.

At the end of the day I don’t care - 3 points at Fir Park tonight was magnificent. And at best improbable before the end of the year.

COYS !!

Guest TPAFKATS
No
ETA. Not even a double yellow.
Inverness appealed the 2nd yellow their player got against rangers colts in the Diddy cup.
Not sure what the rules are but you can certainly appeal some bookings.