Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

St Mirren, Bayern Munich & Sunderland BTTS & Win.

My original bet last Tuesday which I changed at last minute was Atletico, Dortmund & St Mirren (thank goodness I changed it) added in Plymouth, Portsmouth and Gillingham.

Plymouth saved St Mirren from costing me hundreds.

Not even this so very nearly coupon is going to take the smile off my face after that result and 2nd half performance 

But- FECKING PETERHEAD BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

1 goal away from the jackpot. 

20200225_222454.jpg

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

Not even this so very nearly coupon is going to take the smile off my face after that result and 2nd half performance 

But- FECKING PETERHEAD BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

1 goal away from the jackpot. 

20200225_222454.jpg

Sore one mate, better to be miles away than THAT close. 

Keep chappin away, it'll happen soon. 

15 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Inverness appealed the 2nd yellow their player got against rangers colts in the Diddy cup.
Not sure what the rules are but you can certainly appeal some bookings.

As far as I know the only time you can appeal a yellow is for mistaken identity. Could it  be that ICT claimed it was the the rangers player who fouled?

Just noticed Alan B's post. I forgot about the simulation.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Radio kept saying how bad our corners were. Something that really has to improve.

I'll give Cammy McPherson the benefit of the doubt that he was trying a training ground move. Every single one he hit first half went about chest height to the front post. 

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

We could us a wee bit of good fortune in our next few games. Wins against Motherwell and St Johnstone would put us in such a good position as we approach the split. Two very winnable games. And a win against Aberdeen, another winnable game would give a boost to everyone. 

One out of three, jeezo, I'll need to get ready to eat a massive humble pie if we win the next two games. :rolleyes:

Then again if not, it'll prove you're a warmer. :P

Great win tonight. Second half was so much better than the first - Hodson in particular much better.

Durmus again was superb. Last month or so he's been much more positive in terms of running at players and winning the ball back high up the field. Really deserved that goal tonight.

McCarthy was brilliant again too. Won pretty much everything second half.

Looking forward to Saturday night's game!

Goodwin has made some glaring errors this season, only a blind man would fail to notice that.

But, he's also managed to turn some games in our favour.

The last 2 games, as dramatic as last week was, have shown at times he, and the team are capable of better than our league position shows.

I've already mentioned tonight COULD be one of the games, along with beating Aberdeen, IMO that could be the difference between disaster and survival. 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

One out of three, jeezo, I'll need to get ready to eat a massive humble pie if we win the next two games. :rolleyes:

Then again if not, it'll prove you're a warmer. :P

All this proves is you’ve been completely incapable of understanding my post. Of course feel free to point out where I said St Mirren will definitely win their next three games? 😂

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

All this proves is you’ve been completely incapable of understanding my post. Of course feel free to point out where I said St Mirren will definitely win their next three games? 😂

No, as I pointed out you hid behind the caveat of "games are winnable" or some other vague shite, which sums you up, not willing, or capable, of  pinning your limited knowledge of football down.

Toddle on, this is a football thread, not for an arse licker like you. :byebye