Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

No, as I pointed out you hid behind the caveat of "games are winnable" or some other vague shite, which sums you up, not willing, or capable, of  pinning your limited knowledge of football down.

Toddle on, this is a football thread, not for an arse licker like you. :byebye

So let me get this straight, if we don’t win our next two games, your plan was to come on here and go ‘haha told you so’

And you are somehow criticising that I am not ‘capable’ of predicting three football results in a row? 😂😂😂 Jesus wept, this one is up there with the most desperate garbage I’ve seen on BAWA 😅

Just now, bazil85 said:

So let me get this straight, if we don’t win our next two games, your plan was to come on here and go ‘haha told you so’

And you are somehow criticising that I am not ‘capable’ of predicting three football results in a row? 😂😂😂 Jesus wept, this one is up there with the most desperate garbage I’ve seen on BAWA 😅

No, I'm simply, and I know you have trouble with this, pointing out you posted some attempt at a " I can't lose" post with your vague "predictions" and you will squirm out if we don't win the 3 games which were winnable. 

As for desperate, have you READ most of your posts? :lol:

By the way, and I've pointed this out before, don't you wonder why you have a disastrous rate of anybody, apart from the forum fool, agreeing with your "I'm always right and positive" outlook? 

Is it that the majority are "St Moaners" or you're a fanny?  :1eye

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

No, I'm simply, and I know you have trouble with this, pointing out you posted some attempt at a " I can't lose" post with your vague "predictions" and you will squirm out if we don't win the 3 games which were winnable. 

By the way, and I've pointed this out before, don't you wonder why you have a disastrous rate of anybody, apart from the forum fool, agreeing with your "I'm always right and positive" outlook? 

The donkey brays again. 

Any nonsense that gets attention.

Jings.. Will the man ever have an original thought? 

39 minutes ago, doonhamer said:

Can yellows be appealed?

Don’t think we can appeal the yellows but club could submit report on poor standard of referee. Accept referees have difficult task these days with pace of game and often little or no assistance from other officials, however, the issuing of yellow cards tonight was embarrassingly one sided. Referee very quick to book Saints players tonight but allowed persistent fouling by Watt, Hartley and Donnelly.

Most bizarre decision was late goal kick to Motherwell with Morias retaining possession at corner quadrant. Ball clearly still in play but goal kick decision given by referee who was 30 metres from play.

Motherwell players time wasting as soon as they scored. Every goal kick and every throw in. Booked two Saints players for time wasting as soon as we scored winner.

Any way, great win after poor start tonight. 

Keep the faith.

coys

16 minutes ago, munoz said:

I'll give Cammy McPherson the benefit of the doubt that he was trying a training ground move. Every single one he hit first half went about chest height to the front post. 

Em... this might amaze you but I never came out with a definite view because 🥁 🥁 🥁 we definitely cant know what those results will be. Why on earth would I come out and say ‘we’ll definitely win the games’ or ‘we’ll definitely lose the games’ it’s setting yourself up for a potential failure (as you’ve done, negatively, obviously). That was genuinely your expectation that I would be as naive to do what you did? 😂 I came out with a point the games were winnable and you’ve got upset because I haven’t said something that you can get behind and go ‘haha you were wrong’ the desperation from you is hilarious.

You have pointed it out before, I know you care deeply about your reputation on this website, I don’t I’m afraid. But go you, so good. it’s absolutely fine to care about how many likes your comments get, no judgement.

it’s been shown many time’s in BTB for example, the people that shout (Moan) loudest on here are far from a majority of SMFC fans. 

Weren't at the races first half as their 3-5-2 totally dominated the midfield while we played slowly across the park instead of hitting fast into their wide areas. Hodson in particular was guilty of this.
But big change decond half and fair play to Hodson who was much better and making the first goal. But why wait until half time to change things when it was obvious after 10 mins we were being over-run? And what a player Ilkay is - man of the match.

Em... this might amaze you but I never came out with a definite view because [emoji1623] [emoji1623] [emoji1623] we definitely cant know what those results will be. Why on earth would I come out and say ‘we’ll definitely win the games’ or ‘we’ll definitely lose the games’ it’s setting yourself up for a potential failure (as you’ve done, negatively, obviously). That was genuinely your expectation that I would be as naive to do what you did? [emoji23] I came out with a point the games were winnable and you’ve got upset because I haven’t said something that you can get behind and go ‘haha you were wrong’ the desperation from you is hilarious.
You have pointed it out before, I know you care deeply about your reputation on this website, I don’t I’m afraid. But go you, so good. it’s absolutely fine to care about how many likes your comments get, no judgement.
it’s been shown many time’s in BTB for example, the people that shout (Moan) loudest on here are far from a majority of SMFC fans. 
Oh FFS GIVE IT A REST!

SERIOUSLY! YOU NEED HELP!

Our best result in ages, and you still manage to use your master baiting skills to turn a positive thread into a meaningless playground spat!

You are all but ruining a whole forum with your petty squabbles.

Can't you just STFU or take s vow of posting abstinence?

You... The great champion of all things positive about St Mirren, have managed to make reading about our victory laboriously impossible!

STOP IT!

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh FFS GIVE IT A REST!

SERIOUSLY! YOU NEED HELP!

Our best result in ages, and you still manage to use your master baiting skills to turn a positive thread into a meaningless playground spat!

You are all but ruining a whole forum with your petty squabbles.

Can't you just STFU or take s vow of posting abstinence?

You... The great champion of all things positive about St Mirren, have managed to make reading about our victory laboriously impossible!

STOP IT!

And what an important and enjoyable win it was. Great night to be a St Mirren Fan. Great night to have been there

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Goodwin has made some glaring errors this season, only a blind man would fail to notice that.

But, he's also managed to turn some games in our favour.

The last 2 games, as dramatic as last week was, have shown at times he, and the team are capable of better than our league position shows.

I've already mentioned tonight COULD be one of the games, along with beating Aberdeen, IMO that could be the difference between disaster and survival. 

Disaster would be getting knocked out the Scottish Cup, nothing else comes close..

Hopefully the players will be up for Saturday night.

7 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

If ever there was a time for a Fergie style 'drive round the streets with a loudhailer to drum up a crowd' its this Saturday in Paisley... 

The prices in 1976/77 were around 80p to a £1.20 , cheap and easy for everybody.

Saturday is £20 for a match live on TV , and Season Tickets aint valid.

A £9 admission price would bring much more in.