Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

8 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Why don’t u and dicky just f**k off from forum? Nobody wants you here as your boring as feck, you two clowns are only people to not see how boring you r...

Again, there’s nothing you can do. You’ll just have to play nice or continue spouting insults from your sulking corner. Either way is good with me 😁

21 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Why don’t u and dicky just f**k off from forum? Nobody wants you here as your boring as feck, you two clowns are only people to not see how boring you r...

Still nothing from you about the game Ice. How do you think our midfield played? 

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Why would I berate a player that hasn't signed for St Mirren???

Do you really want to know the answer to that? 

Another striker who doesn't score goals why is it never the sh**e players deals that fall through???

I'm sure that you can explain this post relating to Jakubiak.

16 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Do you really want to know the answer to that? 

Tbf I'm not sure he likes any of our players. 3 weeks ago Obika and Morias were getting it. 

I can explain very easily I posted that after he signed you accused me of doing that before he signed.

Jakubiak has scored a career best 5 goals in one season as a centre forward I would say that is shit*.

I was wondering when Munoz would throw his head back up, Obika was absolutely honking up until after the Aberdeen miss at home since then he has did what he is paid to do and score goals.

Take a look at any St Mirren social media or listen to anyone at the matches most people are surprised at Obika's turnaround(apart from Munoz of course).

Maybe Jakubiak will do the same and turn into the 2nd best Striker since Stephen Thompson seeing as Obika is the 1st.

Tbf I'm not sure he likes any of our players. 3 weeks ago Obika and Morias were getting it. 

7 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I can explain very easily I posted that after he signed you accused me of doing that before he signed.

Jakubiak has scored a career best 5 goals in one season as a centre forward I would say that is shit*.

I was wondering when Munoz would throw his head back up, Obika was absolutely honking up until after the Aberdeen miss at home since then he has did what he is paid to do and score goals.

Take a look at any St Mirren social media or listen to anyone at the matches most people are surprised at Obika's turnaround(apart from Munoz of course).

Maybe Jakubiak will do the same and turn into the 2nd best Striker since Stephen Thompson seeing as Obika is the 1st.

Ronnie. 

I think most of us were willing to give him and other new players more time than you felt was right. 

Most strikers that I recall tend to score in streaks over a season. I can't see Obika being any different. 

His fitness and first touch made him a target, in more senses than one, but the big man hasn't ever tried to hide in games. I like that. 

10 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

My head has always been here. 

Sometimes people get things wrong,  I get it. 

Did we really just beat Motherwell twice in a row - even if one of those wins was on penalties?

Can we beat a Don's side who are having a pretty poor season by their recent standards and be actually on a winning streak?

Some great performances last night, and with a number out injured and all the other stuff that happened in January too.

I think we have a platform for next season in the Premiership . . . and room for a few more improvements to make us even safer and better for next season...

This is so much better than how we began the season....    miles better . . . :spud7

His best is actually 6

The guy is only 23 ffs and has spent his entire career on loan and / or on the bench

That explains why he’s not scored more.

Given a run in a side then maybe he’ll prove he can score regularly.

18 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

His best is actually 6

The guy is only 23 ffs and has spent his entire career on loan and / or on the bench

That explains why he’s not scored more.

Given a run in a side then maybe he’ll prove he can score regularly.

He also has a lot more in his locker linking up play and assisting. He does look a player.