Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Looking to the bench to see how we can change things.

What odds on Goodwin bringing on Andreu, Morais etc and leaving Danny Mulllen on the bench? I don't think Mullen is a brilliant striker but he did get some important goals last season and he puts himself about and either has a decent game or a poor one with no in-between - no worse than Morais and Andreu.

Going by BBC's website coverage we aren't looking too clever at the back again. Hodson has looked ropey since re-signing, Waters having a torrid time tonight and another mistake from our centre-halfs to give away the penalty and opening goal. Maybe Jack Baird and Paul McGinn were worth hanging on to?

McGinn was going soon anyway so we may as well cashed in while possible. Hodson is a better player than he’s showing himself to be, we need him playing back to his best. Up to him and the coaches to sort out because we know he’s capable.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You honestly think Mullen will feature again for us ? Clearly not fancied.

I don’t rate Mullen much, but he’s a good impact sub and I’d like to see him coming on in the final 20 minutes most weeks - his energy is good against a tiring defence and he can pull a random goal out of the bag. I would never start him but he can make an impact later on and I think he deserves the opportunity.

I think his merits are irrelevant. I agree with you fwiw but it's fairly obvious Goodwin thinks otherwise

I don’t rate Mullen much, but he’s a good impact sub and I’d like to see him coming on in the final 20 minutes most weeks - his energy is good against a tiring defence and he can pull a random goal out of the bag. I would never start him but he can make an impact later on and I think he deserves the opportunity.

I'd be hooking Waters and going with someone more attacking 2nd half. Waters has been absolutely pulled apart here. Foley and Durmus have had to deputise for him at left back as he seems to want to be anywhere but near Rolando Aarons who is f**king lapping up playing against him. 

We've been shite all over, lucky not to be 3 or 4 down. 

Best thing that can be said about that is we are only 1-0 down and have a chance to change something.

Is Chabbi on the bench. The bbc team lines say he is but no one is mentioning him as a potential change. What was the f**king point of signing this guy?

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Best thing that can be said about that is we are only 1-0 down and gave a chance to change something.

Is Chabbi on the bench. The bbc team lines say he is but no one is mentioning him and a potential change. What was the f**king point of signing this guy?

The second half last week Well switched the little winger to play against Waters and they ran riot. They started this game the same way. Watt has also fashioned a couple of efforts on target and has worked hard. 

Would like to see chabbi get some game time. 45 mins precisely. Andreu for me has been disappointing when hes come on. Mullen or Wallace could be shouts
If Wallace is fit, Foley and MacPherson need hauners as Well going three at the back is letting them boss the game.

JG isn't good at changing the shape tho... Just usually swaps like for like.

21 minutes ago, elvis said:

It's got 3 or 4-0 written all. Over it. Looking forward to next season in the Championship surely we will win some games down there. 

Hopefully we will have a Club that will take the Challenge Cup seriously.

Again our ridiculously bad away performances coming back to bite us.

1 win away all season is just embarrassing buts it's OK we were unbeaten in 10 apart from The Glasgow 2.

Ross County even win away at Aberdeen while playing pretty poor we can't win away when we actually play quite well.

If Wallace is fit, Foley and MacPherson need hauners as Well going three at the back is letting them boss the game.

JG isn't good at changing the shape tho... Just usually swaps like for like.
Yup. Dont expect Goody to change shape, but it just isn't working