Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

6 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

By god you are “thick as f**k” ..do u ever stop u “thick bastard”. Your not intelligent, your not clever, definitely not interesting, your just “thick as f**k”.

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh FFS GIVE IT A REST!

SERIOUSLY! YOU NEED HELP!

Our best result in ages, and you still manage to use your master baiting skills to turn a positive thread into a meaningless playground spat!

You are all but ruining a whole forum with your petty squabbles.

Can't you just STFU or take s vow of posting abstinence?

You... The great champion of all things positive about St Mirren, have managed to make reading about our victory laboriously impossible!

STOP IT!

The above two posts further prove my point that it's got to the stage where I can't post anything without a few regular posters getting upset and having a go. This all came from me making a short post that our next three games were "winnable" Are you both genuinely willing to standby that wasn't an appropriate message and it's all my fault nothing to do with the nature of FS responses to me? 

The irony of people claiming I am forcing people off the website. Not going anywhere I'm afraid lads, no matter how much you try and barrage my posts. 

Who did Goodwin prove wrong??? him and Thommo both said on Radio our first half performance was terrible as had most of our away games this season. 

A fantastic result with a good 2nd half performance diesnt really prove anyone wrong.

You and your negative pish for a start. Berating players before they've signed. The likes of Obika, Durmus and Hodson might be reading this and having a good laugh at several posters, who just can't help themselves. 

The above two posts further prove my point that it's got to the stage where I can't post anything without a few regular posters getting upset and having a go. This all came from me making a short post that our next three games were "winnable" Are you both genuinely willing to standby that wasn't an appropriate message and it's all my fault nothing to do with the nature of FS responses to me? 
The irony of people claiming I am forcing people off the website. Not going anywhere I'm afraid lads, no matter how much you try and barrage my posts. 
Your original post was, strangely for you, actually a decent one!

It is the incessant diatribe that has followed that has blown a whole thread off course as always!

8 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Needless penalty giving away that could have cost us more than just a goal.

How week by week we only seem to play well for 45 mins which is really frustration.

How did Wallace play after he came on ?

Good 3 points and hopefully that will bump the home support up for the cup game. 

Just now, Tommy said:

Needless penalty giving away that could have cost us more than just a goal.

How week by week we only seem to play well for 45 mins which is really frustration.

How did Wallace play after he came on ?

Good 3 points and hopefully that will bump the home support up for the cup game. 

Didn't really notice Wallace that much. Didn't see a lot of the ball. 

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh FFS GIVE IT A REST!

SERIOUSLY! YOU NEED HELP!

Our best result in ages, and you still manage to use your master baiting skills to turn a positive thread into a meaningless playground spat!

You are all but ruining a whole forum with your petty squabbles.

Can't you just STFU or take s vow of posting abstinence?

You... The great champion of all things positive about St Mirren, have managed to make reading about our victory laboriously impossible!

STOP IT!

Buddie, just put the Sevco fan on ignore, him and his "loyal" fellow posters only come on here to Wind Up...……….. hopefully the new "Div" will clear out these clowns out

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Who really GAF whether you were there or not?

I don't see anyone else continuously harking on about going to games. 

Well Lucy. I care. I'm sure that the other 601 Saints Fans who were there who sttrnded despite some pretty steep prices, particularly for consessions, also cared snout being there. Csn we play Motherwell every Tuesday? 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Great night to have been there

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Who really GAF whether you were there or not?

For those of us, who don't live in the virtual world, being there is the whole point.  £12 or £24, both recent games have been well worth the cash for the emotional roller coasters that they were. I released a few endorphins and experienced a fair bit of euphoria during these two games. Real life experience has got to be your first choice guys. 

Can't wait for Saturday and I'd recommend it to all you Matchday keyboard warriors who could go but just can't be arsed or grudge paying the cash.

I appreciate some people Can't go but I wholly recommend the real thing if you can make it.

It's a rare day oot and me and the other 600 buds who were actually there last night  will never forget it.

COYS. 

Give it a try. You know it makes sense.

2 hours ago, shull said:

Disaster would be getting knocked out the Scottish Cup, nothing else comes close..

Hopefully the players will be up for Saturday night.

Yeah players will be there, fans will be there, mind you I am talking about Saints ground not the away end at Tynecastle where your "loyal"ities lie  

Statement of fact, no luck sunshine. St Moan loyal to each other instead of the team. [emoji1787]
f**k right off with your St Moan shite which I have repeatedly told you is unintellectual copyright of old firm and Hearts fans!

A number of people have ended up being drawn into meaningless debate with you.

There is only one common denominator hence my directing the message to the master baiter of the forum.

Self deluded about your lack of unimportance!

Why would I berate a player that hasn't signed for St Mirren???

You and your negative pish for a start. Berating players before they've signed. The likes of Obika, Durmus and Hodson might be reading this and having a good laugh at several posters, who just can't help themselves.  

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

f**k right off with your St Moan shite which I have repeatedly told you is unintellectual copyright of old firm and Hearts fans!

And I have repeatedly told you my disappointment that it's relevant, you being a front and centre example. 

A number of people have ended up being drawn into meaningless debate with you.

There is only one common denominator hence my directing the message to the master baiter of the forum.

Self deluded about your lack of unimportance!

My point still stands, this "meaningless debate" as you call it, now happens anytime I post, regardless of what it is (you one of my main critics even admitted there was no drama with my OP). There are certain posters that will jump on anything I say and spin it to a negative to start an argument. Are you denying that's what FS did on this occasion?

An attempt to muscle me off the website, it won't work. 

Nobody is trying to "muscle you off the website".

Plenty of people have tried to reason with you.

Those you say attack you probably all started off trying to reason with you.

You not only refuse to let things go, your need for lengthy justification of every post at every turn is what does people's head in.

Again... Look... A celebration thread has turned into a Baz defending his honour thread.

Well done!

Bully for you.

Go on now... Have your last word as always!

Then will you please STFU?

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah players will be there, fans will be there, mind you I am talking about Saints ground not the away end at Tynecastle where your "loyal"ities lie  

I will actually be in the lovely City of Derry on Saturday .. 

Nor been for decades .. I will do a lot of sightseeing , especially the big Wall which I may take the opportunity to guard for a few minutes .

I will then admire the many Murals painted around the City .. The Bobby Sands one is particularly awesome and splendid 

Nae surrender .. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Nobody is trying to "muscle you off the website".

Plenty of people have tried to reason with you.

Those you say attack you probably all started off trying to reason with you.

You not only refuse to let things go, your need for lengthy justification of every post at every turn is what does people's head in.

Again... Look... A celebration thread has turned into a Baz defending his honour thread.

Well done!

Bully for you.

Go on now... Have your last word as always!

Then will you please STFU?

What complete and utter nonsense, the St Moan loyal never reason with anyone with positives to say about the club.

I made a comment about three winnable games, here we are. Ask yourself how that kind of comment escalated into this? You're proving a bias by pinning all the blame on me. 

Your point on the last word is old and tired as I have admitted many times I do actually enjoy back and forward debate on BAWA. You also like the last word and the only difference between us is you can't admit it. That doesn't change the how this situation escalated. 

Edited by bazil85

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Nor been for decades .. I will do a lot of sightseeing , especially the big Wall which I may take the opportunity to guard for a few minutes .

I will then admire the many Murals painted around the City .. The Bobby Sands one is particularly awesome and splendid 

Nae surrender .. 

There is a museum you should visit next to wall. If still there. It exhibits the story behind the troubles that probably half of them that march through Glasgow have'nie a clue about.   

1 minute ago, pod said:

There is a museum you should visit next to wall. If still there. It exhibits the story behind the troubles that probably half of them that march through Glasgow have'nie a clue about.   

Indeed .. 

I will visit , if able to .

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

What complete and utter nonsense, the St Moan loyal never reason with anyone with positives to say about the club.

I made a comment about three winnable games, here we are. Ask yourself how that kind of comment escalated into this? You're proving a bias by pinning all the blame on me. 

Your point on the last word is old and tired as I have admitted many times I do actually enjoy back and forward debate on BAWA. You also like the last word and the only difference between us is you can't admit it. That doesn't change the how this situation escalated. 

Baz, the problem is that you don't seem to have the intelligence to understand why you are so roundly disliked on here.

That's the reason you are getting so much stick (some of it unwarranted TBH).

A person would need to be spectacularly stupid to behave and speak to other posters the way you do and not expect a backlash. Many of us have tried to reason with you, to explain the problem we have with you but you simply won't listen or accept any criticism on any level whatsoever.

So, you have the problem of not being able to post anything without someone over-reacting. This is a problem of your own making. It could be worse. If you tried pulling this sort of "St Moan" nonsense in a pub or any public forum I can guarantee you that someone would beat you to a pulp.

Look, it's up to you whether or not you want to accept other people's opinions of you but don't come on here bleating that you don't understand the reason why you are being routinely attacked for your posts.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, shull said:

Nae surrender .. 

I liked all of your post except the last three words.