Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

Just now, antrin said:

He's a fussy, healthy eater.

McDonald's appears to be his fav.

And here I am trying to do a simple act of kindness to an online personality.. I use the word personality loosely. What next... I might offer to by F Man a Fish Supper if he attends a home game. 

2 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I can tell you the price of a 2017 McLaren 570S Coupe is £89,990. Doesn't mean I've bought one. emoji23.png

It was a 2019 I bought. emoji6.png

My next door neighbour drives a lovely McLaren. Cost a bit more than £89,990 though. He also drives a Bentley. If you are interested in buying either, I'll let you know if he decides so sell. 

1 minute ago, antrin said:

All these kind, generous, random offers of kindness, buy the way...

Doesn't it cost you a hell of a lot?

OK ok ok BY. BYE, BUY. 

Not a lot. 

What are the chances of either of these guys attending a game?

Edited by St.Ricky

Coffee only for me at McDonald's as it was at Love Street. 

Chicken Nuggets and Fries at McDonald's for the wee yin followed by Ice Cream and washed down with Diet Coke.

She always had Cola and   a Curry Pie at Greenhill Road. I purchased nothing for myself at the Stadium. 

I enjoyed a Coffee and a smoke at Love Street. When the Smoking Ban came in. I stopped buying coffee. 

Eventually , stopped smoking but that's a different story. Ten years off them now and breathing easily. 

25 minutes ago, shull said:

Coffee only for me at McDonald's as it was at Love Street. 

Chicken Nuggets and Fries at McDonald's for the wee yin followed by Ice Cream and washed down with Diet Coke.

She always had Cola and   a Curry Pie at Greenhill Road. I purchased nothing for myself at the Stadium. 

I enjoyed a Coffee and a smoke at Love Street. When the Smoking Ban came in. I stopped buying coffee. 

Eventually , stopped smoking but that's a different story. Ten years off them now and breathing easily. 

Well done on giving up smoking Shull. The Wee ones love their McDonald's, at least my grandchildren did. But.. My hospitality offer is restricted to the confines of the stadium but I'm happy to make it a coffee if you are there. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Why the fcuk would I want a second hand one of an imaginary neighbour when I've got an imaginary new one. emoji23.png

You could have a real one instead. If you are interested in an Aston Martin then my son's business partner will be changing his for a new one soon. Let me know if you are interested. (By the way.. It would be., off.. Not of..) 

Edited by St.Ricky