Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

32 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Wonder if I’ve met him ?

I doubt it. From the posts you make it is clear that you move in very different circles. Unfortunate for him that the game was off, particularly as he buys a season ticket but can only make a small number of games. 

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Chris Long will be unavailable for Tuesday night.:)

Plus they had to play 50 odd minutes with 10 men, which after the cup game midweek , must have been pretty gruelling. 

With us having no game this weekend,  we have got to be far fresher than them come Tuesday night.  

Hopefully we can produce last Wednesday's 1st half for the full 90 , and take the 3pts we so desperately crave.

Anything less than 3 points will be a failure in my view. 

They are down to the bones of their squad and we have had nearly a full week of rest. 

We proved last week that we have nothing to fear from them.

We must start doing what other teams at the bottom of the league can do and that is win away. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Anything less than 3 points will be a failure in my view. 

They are down to the bones of their squad and we have had nearly a full week of rest. 

We proved last week that we have nothing to fear from them.

We must start doing what other teams at the bottom of the league can do and that is win away. 

I'd be happy with a point to be honest.

That's our problem. We can play 5 games, get 5 draws and feel smug we are undefeated. Accies or RC or Fakes play 5, lose 3 but shitfest two 1-0 wins giving them 6 points with their 3 defeats. We need to start winning games.

30 minutes ago, Sonny said:
14 hours ago, W6er said:

That's our problem. We can play 5 games, get 5 draws and feel smug we are undefeated. Accies or RC or Fakes play 5, lose 3 but shitfest two 1-0 wins giving them 6 points with their 3 defeats. We need to start winning games.

Exactly. The short sighted among"us" have been trotting out this drivel "we've only lost 2 games and that was to the OF" type of trash for months, failing to mention we hardly win a game.