Defenders

With hodson doing his hamstring, we are REALLY up against it now regarding defenders, we can moan all day about letting certain players go but what is done is done, surely we will be looking into free agent market. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

anybody here you think would do us a job ?

7 minutes ago, mattman said:

Alan huttons available to be fair

no offence to Stelios as he was a character but the only way I’d take him back is if he was a mascot 😂

:lol:   Aye someone who not played for 6 months will want to play for us  :lol:   He knockback some team from the north east of England prior to the season starting. 

16 minutes ago, mattman said:

With hodson doing his hamstring, we are REALLY up against it now regarding defenders, we can moan all day about letting certain players go but what is done is done, surely we will be looking into free agent market. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

Would need to be someone released at the end of January and who had games under their belt before that imo. 

15 minutes ago, mattman said:

Alan huttons available to be fair

no offence to Stelios as he was a character but the only way I’d take him back is if he was a mascot 😂

I think he gets a lot more flak than he deserved. He never really let us down, and was also decent at Ross County. We could do a lot worse.

1 minute ago, RossCSmfc said:

I'm not sure how emergency loan deals work, but Hibs have David Gray, Steven Whittaker, Tom James, & Adam Jackson on the books - all capable of playing RB. Paul McGinn will most likely be their first choice for the rest of the season. 

Don’t think emergency loans are a thing in the prem mate

8 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Didn't realise that. Hopefully JG can pull a few strings with his contacts in England, then. 

Emergency Loans STV

https://news.stv.tv/sport/1381905-how-does-scottish-football-s-emergency-loan-system-work

But more recently... 

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/january-transfer-window-2020-when-open-start-close-dates-premier-league-championship-efl-1340986 (not just Scotland) 

Edited by St.Ricky

10 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Stelios till the end of the season. I'll be shot down for this but I think he's the best that's realistically available. 

BRING HIM HOME! 

Stelios isn't available. He signed for Bradford Park Avenue in the conference north.

I was in hospitality yesterday and ballsy enough with the drink, asked Goodwin directly whats going to happen and he confirmed we're going to be looking at free agents...he's concerned about lack of game time for them to be up to speed but he said we've been backed into a corner now so needs must. 

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I was in hospitality yesterday and ballsy enough with the drink, asked Goodwin directly whats going to happen and he confirmed we're going to be looking at free agents...he's concerned about lack of game time for them to be up to speed but he said we've been backed into a corner now so needs must. 

An extension of the transfer window speculation and frenzy then. Excellent!:rolleyes:

I wonder who will class our targets as "shite" first, even before they've kicked a ball for us.

It was good to see the previously labelled "shite" Alex Jakubiak have an excellent game yesterday, and get his first goal. A fitting GIRUY to his detractors.:)

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

An extension of the transfer window speculation and frenzy then. Excellent!:rolleyes:

I wonder who will class our targets as "shite" first, even before they've kicked a ball for us.

It was good to see the previously labelled "shite" Alex Jakubiak have an excellent game yesterday, and get his first goal. A fitting GIRUY to his detractors.:)

He was tremendous yesterday. Despite him saying he is more comfortable facing the goal, I thought a lot of his hold up play and bringing other players into the game was good and his dribbling ability was strong. 

17 minutes ago, FTOF said:

On the other hand there's a group who fall over themselves for ANYONE we sign.

Especially when there's a 83 second "You Tube" compilation. :lol:

Funny set are football supporters. 

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He was tremendous yesterday. Despite him saying he is more comfortable facing the goal, I thought a lot of his hold up play and bringing other players into the game was good and his dribbling ability was strong. 

He's out of contract at the end of the season.

Would be good if we asked the question if he'd like to make his stay longer.

Johan Larsson.
Out of contract since 1 Jan.
Swedish international
Hes a hybrid of Henrik Larrson and Johan Mjalby both did alright over here so he would too.

Plus he's got a great you tube compilation just to keep FS happy.

Get Flareybob to get this one sorted out for us.