Ross Wallace Signs

6 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Good signing but we really need some one to go straight into the team. My one worry is. Why wasn't he good enough in November. Now he is. Anyway good luck to him. Can only do his best.

I imagine a combination if us needing him and him needing a club far more is what has changed.

19 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Good signing but we really need some one to go straight into the team. My one worry is. Why wasn't he good enough in November. Now he is. Anyway good luck to him. Can only do his best.

Probably more about wage expectation than quality.  Now it's Feb, Ross might be more realistic in his demands

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Good to see them getting a body in. Fitness is a concern but generally will be with any free agent at this point of the season. Hopefully we get something out of him, best of luck.

I suppose the fitness thing depends on whether he's been sitting with his feet up for the last couple of months.

His arrival could be to allow young MacPherson to slot in at RB in the short term.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I suppose the fitness thing depends on whether he's been sitting with his feet up for the last couple of months.

By all means I’m sure he’s been hitting the gym and so on, but match fitness is a different thing. Jim himself has said Ross isn’t match fit atm.

57 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

We weren’t looking to sign him then, we where basically just giving him somewhere to train as goody has a friendship with him, but circumstances have now changed 

3 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Yes indeed can play left wing back - so at last we can play a LB who can defend AND add something going forwards - 2 plus points. Waters on the bench please....

Welcome Ross - get fit, keep fit and shows that goal scoring left fit tae….  🦶

Guest TPAFKATS
My money is on him scoring our goal of the season. Got a great left peg and can bang them in from distance.
Need to be great to beat Silky Ilkay's effort against Hamilton last week.

15 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, truesaint said:
My money is on him scoring our goal of the season. Got a great left peg and can bang them in from distance.

Need to be great to beat Silky Ilkay's effort against Hamilton last week.

Any of the 2nd, 4th or 5th from youtube vid would do the trick.