The Famous West Stand Choir ( W7 )

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
It’s a start, so fair play to them. What’s needed is a mutually agreed boycott across all clubs, perhaps into the new season. Little ones here and there won’t change much, but if many fans refused to travel to an away match across the country, and stuck to it for a few weeks, change would be swift.
Livi will reciprocate and boycott St Mirren Park.
They've been doing it for years along with Hamilton, Dundee to name but 2.
Based on last season United appear to have stopped their boycott. Must be cause they are a big team...

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And the one thing we know that people like you don't is detail.

Oh and nobody asked for a detailed CV from you either. Not sure what that was all about.

Oak. That was far from a detailed CV. What you revealed was that detail obscures your vision and understanding. I won't bother trying to educate you further in this. You are not equipped to handle it. No slur on your IQ implied or intended, merely your approach to analysis. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Oak. That was far from a detailed CV. What you revealed was that detail obscures your vision and understanding. I won't bother trying to educate you further in this. You are not equipped to handle it. No slur on your IQ implied or intended, merely your approach to analysis. 

Oh just f**k off Ricky would you?

Your patter is rank.

• 2 weeks later...

W7  = WOKE 7

Saving the fecking planet

FORFUXSAKE

Scottish Cup Display.

A lot of the materials we use for displays are single-use which is bad for the environment and also bad for our wallet.

♻️♻️♻️Each piece of material will come with an elastic band if you could roll it back up after use and put the band around it this should allow it to be reused 😎

Saving us time, money and sending it to landfill!

We are also looking for some volunteers tonight from 6pm for a while. Really simple task but a lot to do so the more hands the better!!

• 4 months later...

Interesting little addition to the Northbank W7 discussion.

Posted on a road sign in the Houston area is the sticker below which along with a number of other stickers can be found dotted about the area.

I personally support the noise and antics of W7 along with their enthusiasm, but to start calling yourselves the "Ultras" has a slightly different connotation. The Ultras that attach themselves to teams and are scattered about football, bring mostly misery and mayhem and go looking for trouble wherever they can find it.

I also appreciate that the originators of these stickers are likely to be sub 20 year olds with maybe a slightly optimistic view of their own place in the hierarchy of football violence, but personally I would not like to see the encouragement of an "Ultra" culture starting up in the W7 section.

Northbank Ultras.jpg

8 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

Posted on a road sign in the Houston area is the sticker below which along with a number of other stickers can be found dotted about the area.

I personally support the noise and antics of W7 along with their enthusiasm, but to start calling yourselves the "Ultras" has a slightly different connotation. The Ultras that attach themselves to teams and are scattered about football, bring mostly misery and mayhem and go looking for trouble wherever they can find it.

I also appreciate that the originators of these stickers are likely to be sub 20 year olds with maybe a slightly optimistic view of their own place in the hierarchy of football violence, but personally I would not like to see the encouragement of an "Ultra" culture starting up in the W7 section.

Northbank Ultras.jpg

I also like the noise and colour provided by W7 but Ultras? Come on guys. Grow up. 

1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

Northbank Ultras.jpg

I've had my concerns about the group and I'm not keen on the word "ultras" but to be fair this seems like a reasonable bunch of people and over time I've calmed my knickers about all of it. I'm trying hard not to be a grumpy old bastard.

I'd prefer not to get too worked up about the name and trust them unless something happens to change that.

Northbank Ultras.jpg

Think you’re getting ultras and casuals mixed up mate. 

The term ultra in means, to go beyond, which is what we aim to do 😊 

no violence just passionate supporters  hoping to bring a better atmosphere and get behind the team.

Northbank Ultras.jpg

Street art / graffiti isn’t for everyone but it’s nothing new. A sticker can be easily removed if residents don’t want it there. Would rather see St Mirren stickers in Renfrewshire than the usual Rangers and Celtic shite you see everywhere 

1 minute ago, Doakes said:

Street art / graffiti isn’t for everyone but it’s nothing new. A sticker can be easily removed if residents don’t want it there. Would rather see St Mirren stickers in Renfrewshire than the usual Rangers and Celtic shite you see everywhere 

Someone has to promote the club about the town 🤪😂, but yep mate that’s exactly it, seems to be an old firm sticker and graffiti war in paisley and the west of Scotland, good to see some of the young lads showing there’s more than 2 clubs around this area.