The Famous West Stand Choir ( W7 )

shull

7 minutes ago, mattman said:

Think you’re getting ultras and casuals mixed up mate. 

The term ultra in means, to go beyond, which is what we aim to do 😊 

no violence just passionate supporters  hoping to bring a better atmosphere and get behind the team.

So what does " aggro " mean and why is it part of the name  ?

39 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I've had my concerns about the group and I'm not keen on the word "ultras" but to be fair this seems like a reasonable bunch of people and over time I've calmed my knickers about all of it. I'm trying hard not to be a grumpy old bastard.

I'd prefer not to get too worked up about the name and trust them unless something happens to change that.

Thanks for this I think we need to change the way we think about stuff, a lot of people are scared of the world ultras and as someone has already said it means to go beyond and I think we can all agree the northbank have went beyond for st mirren than any other fan group has they’ve made Greenhill road a home 

also people reading this stop calling northbank , W7 cheers loads of love n that 

1 minute ago, GlenburnSaint1996 said:

You must not have been a st mirren fan for long is you don’t know where northbank aggro come from 🙃 we’ll tell you when your older 

So why use  "aggro " to promote the Club  ?

1 minute ago, GlenburnSaint1996 said:

Same is the old yin’s did aswell back in the day wee bit of heritage n that 

We were the St Mirren Choir , before the NB AGGRO was even invented.

That would look better on yir stickers

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Really. 

yes. 

You are pretty predictable though. Knew you’d appear right away with a negative comment, just waiting for you to say your usual... “well I’ve donated money to the group” etc etc etc. Bore off 😂

Edited by mattman

18 minutes ago, shull said:

So the young yins promote St Mirren in the Paisley area by having " AGGRO " as part of their group name.

Northbank aggro has been a saints song since well before I was born, put your mixing spoon away :lol: 

11 minutes ago, GlenburnSaint1996 said:

Feel free to make your own stickers bud 

maybe if you came to home games you’d see what we were all about but nah you’d rather sit in the house whinge On the internet 😘

Seen you all for a few years from the Family Stand & W1

Couldn't hear you though.

20 Livy fans are louder as are the Panda Club

14 minutes ago, GlenburnSaint1996 said:

Feel free to make your own stickers bud 

maybe if you came to home games you’d see what we were all about but nah you’d rather sit in the house whinge On the internet 😘

I know what you're about

You support St Mirren in exactly the same way as everybody else in the the three home Stands .  You aint anything special

4 minutes ago, shull said:

I know what you're about

You support St Mirren in exactly the same way as everybody else in the the three home Stands .  You aint anything special

Nah we’re all mugs, for spending our hard earned cash on overpaid players that aren’t good enough, yady yady yada.

did I get it right ?

7 minutes ago, shull said:

I know what you're about

If that’s what you believe that’s what you believe mate but can I ask you something 

who hurt you as a child I sense a lot of anger and frustration 

are you okay ?

26 minutes ago, mattman said:

yes. 

You are pretty predictable though. Knew you’d appear right away with a negative comment, just waiting for you to say your usual... “well I’ve donated money to the group” etc etc etc. Bore off 😂

If there is a better age group than pensioners for patronising and sneering at young people at the same time then I've yet to meet them.

Honest to god. 🤣

Just now, mattman said:

yes. 

You are pretty predictable though. Knew you’d appear right away with a negative comment, just waiting for you to say your usual... well I’ve donated money to the group etc etc etc. Bore off 😂

I am working on the assumption that you are a St Mirren Fan and that you support the club by paying for a season or match ticket. Does that mean that you are unable to have an opinion about the club and have to agree with everything it does? I think not. It's the same with W7. I support what you guys are doing but I don't expect to agree with all that is done in its name. Simple really. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

I am working on the assumption that you are a St Mirren Fan and that you support the club by paying for a season or match ticket. Does that mean that you are unable to have an opinion about the club and have to agree with everything it does? I think not. It's the same with W7. I support what you guys are doing but I don't expect to agree with all that is done in its name. Simple really. 

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but you can’t try and dictate to people what to do, just because you have gave them money, nobody asked you to do so. 

and it’s funny you only really post negative things but when you are challenged on it you claim to “support” the group. It’s getting boring Rick, grow up.