The Famous West Stand Choir ( W7 )

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
I would simply charge away fans what they charge our fans, starting with hearts who charge us £7 more than we charge their fans
Apparently we need to charge away fans same as home fans.

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Wit ? 

Houston Haufwit 

I thought you had me on ignore ?

Or is just nobody converses with you anymore and your all lonely without your imaginary pals

Oh well there are always the voices in your head

Forgot reading isn't something you're any good at , hence all the moving pics 

I haven't lived in Houston for 2 years - Keep up:double

Edited by DougJamie

Already said on another thread that I would have preferred them to make their stay away protest at Ibrox or Parkhead and make it clear that the reason was cost. 

Also said before that I love the colour and noise the guys bring to games. I'm not so sure about their self elected role as spokespersons for St Mirren fans re the cost of tickets. 

On a wage rate per hour v ticket cost the cost of a ticket in 1970 and now are very similar. An inconvenient fact, I know. 

I'm more concerned that we are asking people to go to too many games in a shirt period. That clearly upsets people's budgets, not forgetting the midweek timings that make it difficult for people to attend. 

Would I like the games to be cheaper to attend? If course I would. I'd like to see more use made of differential pricing, packages of games and discounted or free tickets for some at games than we do now. Merely reducing the price is unlikely to attract larger numbers. Ask Mr Boyle. Or.. Ask a couple of the forum members if they would attend games if prices were reduced. They already say no. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I thought you had me on ignore ?

Or is just nobody converses with you anymore and your all lonely without your imaginary pals

Oh well there are always the voices in your head

I haven't lived in Houston for 2 years - Keep up:double

They have built a statue to remind everybody of their famous thick former resident. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Already said on another thread that I would have preferred them to make their stay away protest at Ibrox or Parkhead and make it clear that the reason was cost. 

Also said before that I love the colour and noise the guys bring to games. I'm not so sure about their self elected role as spokespersons for St Mirren fans re the cost of tickets. 

On a wage rate per hour v ticket cost the cost of a ticket then and now are very similar. An inconvenient fact, I know. 

I'm more concerned that we are asking people to go to too many games in a shirt period. That clearly upsets people's budgets, not forgetting the midweek timings that make it difficult for people to attend. 

Would I like the games to be cheaper to attend? If course I would. I'd like to see more use made of differential pricing, packages of games and discounted or free tickets for some at games than we do now. Merely reducing the price is unlikely to attract larger numbers. Ask Mr Boyle. Or.. Ask a couple of the forum members if they would attend games if prices were reduced. They already say no. 

A horrendously shite post. 

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

On a wage rate per hour v ticket cost the cost of a ticket in 1970 and now are very similar. An inconvenient fact, I know. 

Have a day off Ricky, nobody said anything as such.

Show me where it says all fans are boycotting please

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As has been detailed on other threads, the Northbank will be considering various types of protest, and encouraging fans of all clubs to get involved

Where have they self-elected themselves as spokespersons for St Mirren? The statement was specific to the views of the group, and it's been posted on to St Mirren fan pages & forums where fans can openly express their views on the topic?

The cost of living is far higher now than in 1970, an inconvenient fact if you're as skint as I am currently due to saving for a mortgage! (which I imagine also costs a hell of a lot more than it did in 1970) :lol: 

20 pound across the board is the way it should be maximum, the banner has been brought to every game this season and if the powers that be at the club would allow, it would probably be at every home game too. It’s easier to make a point at away games as there’s not about 15 different hurdles the boys need to jump to get a banner in.
The club just don’t like anyone going against them, you for one should know this as it’s all you seem to spout[emoji2369] 
Then Boycott them?
That'll get their attention as you say.

21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Shull stuck in the dark ages, still thinking kids should be lifted over turnstiles no doubt lol.  

Impossibility now. 

Free admission or a token £1 would be acceptable for young children nowadays. 

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Possibly , afraid in your case your are just treated like Herpes

In relation to what you quoted, your post makes no sense whatsoever. 

Are you St Ricky's son ? 

What a pair of thick morons. 

42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Also, I can imagine 1970 being cheaper but you catch my drift.

6109D8FB-321C-4741-BAC6-4BB02A5B7AC6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.91c303c4d2053064958200ca7b9e5fde.jpeg

Edited by mattman

18 minutes ago, mattman said:

Boycott a home game which is already on my season ticket ? What sense does that make 

If clubs began to play in empty stadiums for the rest of the season with the threat of the boycott continuing into next season then change would happen

but fans won’t boycott, they’ll continue to bend over and take it 

4 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

If clubs began to play in empty stadiums for the rest of the season with the threat of the boycott continuing into next season then change would happen

I get that, but if I’ve paid nearly 300 pound for something I’m going to go as much as I can. I usually get the early bird offer and before then I’d pay monthly which is much more manageable for me, if I never bothered getting a season ticket I’d see things differently no doubt. I think our prices are a joke as well as other teams.

20 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Follow soon at by empty pitches.  Great idea.  

I'll bend over and take because I support my team. 

Edited by pod