shull

Well Done The Northbank

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

No need.. They were all just detail in the bigger picture. 

And the one thing we know that people like you don't is detail.

Oh and nobody asked for a detailed CV from you either. Not sure what that was all about.

It’s a start, so fair play to them. What’s needed is a mutually agreed boycott across all clubs, perhaps into the new season. Little ones here and there won’t change much, but if many fans refused to travel to an away match across the country, and stuck to it for a few weeks, change would be swift.
Livi will reciprocate and boycott St Mirren Park.
They've been doing it for years along with Hamilton, Dundee to name but 2.
Based on last season United appear to have stopped their boycott. Must be cause they are a big team...

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And the one thing we know that people like you don't is detail.

Oh and nobody asked for a detailed CV from you either. Not sure what that was all about.

Oak. That was far from a detailed CV. What you revealed was that detail obscures your vision and understanding. I won't bother trying to educate you further in this. You are not equipped to handle it. No slur on your IQ implied or intended, merely your approach to analysis. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Oak. That was far from a detailed CV. What you revealed was that detail obscures your vision and understanding. I won't bother trying to educate you further in this. You are not equipped to handle it. No slur on your IQ implied or intended, merely your approach to analysis. 

Oh just f**k off Ricky would you?

Your patter is rank.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh just f**k off Ricky would you?

Your patter is rank.

If you say so. 

I couldn't possibly comment. 

And I think it likely that you will value my opinion as highly as I value yours. 

Good posting.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:36 PM, Ice-tears said:

Ten schoolboys and a wee fud with a drum doing ur nut in who won’t be there, hardly be missed👍

Not missed by me at Livingston. No one bullying me out of my allocated seat, no drum and the atmosphere was fine. Only the result was crap. 

W7  = WOKE 7

Saving the fecking planet

FORFUXSAKE

Scottish Cup Display.

A lot of the materials we use for displays are single-use which is bad for the environment and also bad for our wallet.

♻️♻️♻️Each piece of material will come with an elastic band if you could roll it back up after use and put the band around it this should allow it to be reused 😎

Saving us time, money and sending it to landfill!

We are also looking for some volunteers tonight from 6pm for a while. Really simple task but a lot to do so the more hands the better!!