Bank Branches

Bud the Baker

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Indeed. 

Your bank..... Yes

You go to deposit coins. 

Manager has a word on charges. 

Lady Oaky goes in.. They don't bother. 

Mr Oaky rubs hands and says you keep going doll. Cheaper that way. 

The trick with trolling is to know when the joke has reached its sell by date.

You are over-egging this now.

15 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Thanks Mykey. 

The story was then that his own bank normally made charges for accepting cash and coin and the manager approached Oaky to mention this. Oakys wife goes in and no mention is made. Oakey keeps sending her in and do avoiding paying the fees. 

f**king hell ya clown. It wasn't about charges. It was about not accepting deposits of less than a full bag of coins. 

You've got to be at it. 

2 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

f**king hell ya clown. It wasn't about charges. It was about not accepting deposits of less than a full bag of coins. 

You've got to be at it. 

Same thing. But he did mention charges. Never the less. Have a nice day. As you might know the banks weigh the bags to confirm they have the amount stated. Have you worked in banking? Have a good day. 

Edited by St.Ricky

I wonder if this is all drug or alcohol induced or whether we are witnessing a partial cognitive breakdown?

It can't be a windup because windups generally have an element of humour to them where you laugh along with the joker rather than at them.

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I wonder if this is all drug or alcohol induced or whether we are witnessing a partial cognitive breakdown?

It can't be a windup because windups generally have an element of humour to them where you laugh along with the joker rather than at them.

Look at your first post or two. You talk about the manager speaking with you about your pay in and mentioning to you that other banks charged for the service. What do you think he was trying to tell you? If you couldn't work that out, I'd be very surprised. But then again sequential thinker. I also said good luck to you if you get the service for free. Mountains & Molehills, Obfuscation and Misreprestation. Amazing. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Look at your first post or two. You talk about the manager speaking with you about your pay in and mentioning to you that other banks charged for the service. What do you think he was trying to tell you? If you couldn't work that out, I'd be very surprised. But then again sequential thinker. I also said good luck to you if you get the service for free. Mountains & Molehills, Obfuscation and Misreprestation. Amazing. 

OK Ricky, clearly I need to breastfeed you through this.

My first post was about opening hours.

Here's my second post quoted verbatim. All I want you to do is highlight the bit where I make any mention of bank fees.

"Talking of depositting cash, my bank has just decided to only allow full bags of cash to be deposited.

So if we try to pay in for example £37 in £1 coins they will only accept the full £20 bag. Hugely helpful as you can imagine. I asked the bank manager why they were doing this and he said "all the other banks are doing this". 

Given that I'm not banking with them, I have no idea why that's relevant. He actually walked off when I asked him that.

Fortunately my wife is made of tougher stuff. She goes in when it's quiet and when they challenge her she says "Sorry but this is what my boss gave me." and they process the cash for her.

I think they are running the branches down in prep for closure. There is no other reason for this behaviour."

Just now, oaksoft said:

Here's my second post quoted verbatim. All I want you to do is highlight the bit where I make any mention of bank fees.

"Talking of depositting cash, my bank has just decided to only allow full bags of cash to be deposited.

So if we try to pay in for example £37 in £1 coins they will only accept the full £20 bag. Hugely helpful as you can imagine. I asked the bank manager why they were doing this and he said "all the other banks are doing this". 

Given that I'm not banking with them, I have no idea why that's relevant. He actually walked off when I asked him that.

Fortunately my wife is made of tougher stuff. She goes in when it's quiet and when they challenge her she says "Sorry but this is what my boss gave me." and they process the cash for her.

I think they are running the branches down in prep for closure. There is no other reason for this behaviour."

Don't, it's like....................Image result for DEAD HORSE

29 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Lol. 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I don't think it's anything to do with drugs/alcohol or any medical issue..........................once a walloper, always a walloper.

Been a bad month, even by his standards, for him.

Started when he conjured up Sunderland had deep seated links with the Irish.catholic community, defended that till I was drowning in urine.

Since then, went downhill, quite some doing when he started at the bottom.