The Coleraine Football Club Thread

shull

• 3 weeks later...

I know lots about Ibrox, especially Copland Road as I drive up and down it a few times every day. 

Hence, I can spell it as I can spell most street names in Ibrox, Govan. Mosspark and surrounding areas. 

I have a good knowledge of most things in Scottish Football which keeps me one step ahead of fecking morons and imbeciles. 

• 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, guinness said:

Seriously WGAF. Guy was a reasonable manager who left. Why does anyone cares get he is doing now?. Not as if he was here for years. Never seemed that keen to stay to me.. 

Do people care or are they just posting it up as a point of interest in such a strange place as an “Other Football” forum.

You seem to be caring more than most. Get off your high horse and let people post what they like on a forum designed for that very purpose. 

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

‘If’ there was as much positivity surrounding current players and management at the club as there is Ex employees , what a difference it would be.

Players who haven’t kicked a ball or had more than a few minutes for St Mirren get slated yet hero worshipping ex employees is a pastime for many emoji15.png

You tae FT. You’re better than that. 😄

5 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Good point.

Kearney was nothing more than average, saved by a penalty shoot out yet, for some strange reason, gets hero worship from some.

Then there's his seemingly strong desire to choose, as is his right, go back, and it is a backward step, to his cushty number in NIreland.

I certainly couldn't give a flying fcuk about him, or his diddy team.

But the other football forum is full of stuff that we don’t really care about. Topics with loose connection to St. Mirren, most with no connection at all. Why pick on this one for mild vitriol?