Random Acts of Kindness Day 17 Feb

St.Ricky

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

BMW...every other driver’s worst nightmare 😂

Yes I know where you are. I’ve used that Lidl for breakfast a couple of times (the Lidl bakery sections are excellent) in between contract jobs that took me out that way. It’s not far from Par Market, and I regularly take my kids to Kidzworld/Cornucopia there.

My previous car was a BMW. A friend of ours in her mid forties suggested it meant Boring Middleaged Woman. 

Visited their Museum and Plant in Munich. Not a great car person either but was taken as a guest. Quite a place. 

5 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

BMW...every other driver’s worst nightmare 😂

(especially when SHE is listening to Dire Straits when she's driving.  Terrifies me.   😬  )

Yes I know where you are. I’ve used that Lidl for breakfast a couple of times (the Lidl bakery sections are excellent)

Aye, true.  Being Poseurs, we stocked up on Croissants...

It’s not far from Par Market, and I regularly take my kids to Kidzworld/Cornucopia there.

Never ventured near Par Market I don't think.  But we walked along the cliffs/shore to Par Inn and had a couple of pints there,(great wee pub - a real local)  before heading back over the hills and golf course.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My previous car was a BMW. A friend of ours in her mid forties suggested it meant Boring Middleaged Woman. 

Visited their Museum and Plant in Munich. Not a great car person either but was taken as a guest. Quite a place. 

I’ve always referred to BMW as “Big Massive Wanker”

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Lidl do very well in regards to bakery for a cheaper store, not sure if it’s the German influence but they do seem to care more about quality.

You won’t have been far fae Par Market, literally less than 5 minutes drive from the Tesco and Lidl. Tbh I only go up that way for the kids arena,  I’m not one for shopping. Haven’t been up to near Par Inn though. 

12 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aaaaargh!!!!!!

I'm stuffed.

I only scored 25 points in total....   😭

ETA

But I can perfectly understand why they might wish to keep people like me out....  :(

Edited by antrin
Reality bites...

It would be a bloody major act of kindness if I gave into to my daughter's demands for one of these tickets. Fecking blimey. 
DSC_0072.thumb.jpg.fed3aea83f12171c54578ceb42111f7e.jpg

She’s skating on thin ice thinking she can ask you for a ticket [emoji2]

Treat her, you’re always really good to her it seems so £20 for some happiness = value for money

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

She’s skating on thin ice thinking she can ask you for a ticket emoji2.png

Treat her, you’re always really good to her it seems so £20 for some happiness = value for money

It might be worth it for peace and quiet. And it is 6 hours of scootering. 

Twenty Is Plenty