Jump to content

St.Ricky

Random Acts of Kindness Day 17 Feb

Recommended Posts


7 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Then again he genuinely? might just be a nice guy  :wink: 

No you're right, there is always that possibility.

But then a nice guy wouldn't advertise his charitable deeds which he does on a regular basis.

I'm plumping for creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Either way, the usual suspects have started the jump on. Not even any humour in the posts.
Random acts of kindness...

A little sad perhaps TP. 

I'd encourage all to share anecdotes of little examples of good deeds for others. Many others will be doing more. 

My elder son won a UK wide open competition as E Commerce Champion of The UK a number of years ago. He won both the Individual and Team Prize. The team prize was £10k between the five people in the team. The individual prize was a special edition Lotus Elyese. He was chuffed as lots of big name companies had entered teams. I later asked him if he had taken delivery of the car after seeing a photograph of him with it. He said no.. After a bit of prodding he told me that he had taken the cash equivalent. Since he had recently married, I thought, the cash would be useful. He told me that he had split the cash for the car between his old team, keeping only one fifty share for himself as he couldn't have won without them. PS His old team as he had been moved to another group company meanwhile. That's my boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Either way, the usual suspects have started the jump on. Not even any humour in the posts.
Random acts of kindness...

 

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A little sad perhaps TP. 

I'd encourage all to share anecdotes of little examples of good deeds for others. Many others will be doing more. 

My elder son won a UK wide open competition as E Commerce Champion of The UK a number of years ago. He won both the Individual and Team Prize. The team prize was £10k between the five people in the team. The individual prize was a special edition Lotus Elyese. He was chuffed as lots of big name companies had entered teams. I later asked him if he had taken delivery of the car after seeing a photograph of him with it. He said no.. After a bit of prodding he told me that he had taken the cash equivalent. Since he had recently married, I thought, the cash would be useful. He told me that he had split the cash for the car between his old team, keeping only one fifty share for himself as he couldn't have won without them. PS His old team as he had been moved to another group company meanwhile. That's my boy. 

Congratulations TPAK thingy.

You just handed him a trumpet.

And doesn't he play it well.

Well played you absolute nugget. :lol:

Is there a prize for the most self-congratulatory nauseating post of the year? We have a winner if so.

Edited by oaksoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Congratulations TPAK thingy.
You just handed him a trumpet.
And doesn't he play it well.
Well played you absolute nugget. 
Is there a prize for the most self-congratulatory nauseating post of the year? We have a winner if so.
Sorry you lost your title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

 

Congratulations TPAK thingy.

You just handed him a trumpet.

And doesn't he play it well.

Well played you absolute nugget. :lol:

Is there a prize for the most self-congratulatory nauseating post of the year? We have a winner if so.

I'm proud of his kindness. He's a clever lad. Nature took care of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Congratulations TPAK thingy.
You just handed him a trumpet.
And doesn't he play it well.
Well played you absolute nugget. emoji38.png
Is there a prize for the most self-congratulatory nauseating post of the year? We have a winner if so.

Sorry you lost your title.

You're confusing 'title' and 'marbles' again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A little sad perhaps TP. 
I'd encourage all to share anecdotes of little examples of good deeds for others. Many others will be doing more. 
My elder son won a UK wide open competition as E Commerce Champion of The UK a number of years ago. He won both the Individual and Team Prize. The team prize was £10k between the five people in the team. The individual prize was a special edition Lotus Elyese. He was chuffed as lots of big name companies had entered teams. I later asked him if he had taken delivery of the car after seeing a photograph of him with it. He said no.. After a bit of prodding he told me that he had taken the cash equivalent. Since he had recently married, I thought, the cash would be useful. He told me that he had split the cash for the car between his old team, keeping only one fifty share for himself as he couldn't have won without them. PS His old team as he had been moved to another group company meanwhile. That's my boy. 

Not sure there’s a kind way of saying it, but you honestly are a condescending prick.


Don’t forget to ring the Gazette and get the photographer in place for your ‘random’ act of kindness at Waitrose

Has there been a more worthy use of FFS on here ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

Either way, the usual suspects have started the jump on. Not even any humour in the posts.
Random acts of kindness...

You're genuinely trying to put a case for people pointing out the biggest troll on the forum is, somehow, getting a hard time,?

Do me a fecking favour. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You're genuinely trying to put a case for people pointing out the biggest troll on the forum is, somehow, getting a hard time,?
Do me a fecking favour.
And yet there's a queue to engage with the "biggest troll on the forum"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whydowebother said:


Not sure there’s a kind way of saying it, but you honestly are a condescending prick.


Don’t forget to ring the Gazette and get the photographer in place for your ‘random’ act of kindness at Waitrose emoji2.png

Has there been a more worthy use of FFS on here ? emoji15.png

Actually.. No need. My sons achievement was covered on TV and in the national press but the kindness part is what impressed me. What a lad. As for me today. Act of kindness completed but not at Waitrose. I've bought a pal a ticket for Friday's game. Now there is an opportunity for each of my detractors.. Will they take it? Will they attend? Or, will they merely snipe away. Mmm. Tough one. Let's see. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Congratulations TPAK thingy.
You just handed him a trumpet.
And doesn't he play it well.
Well played you absolute nugget. emoji38.png
Is there a prize for the most self-congratulatory nauseating post of the year? We have a winner if so.

Sorry you lost your title.

Nice comeback TBF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Article (Satire)

Just came across this article this morning in regards to any Waitrose shoppers who have to lower themselves to the depths of a “lower class supermarket”

Many Thanks, Cornwall.

I could have used that in St Austell at Xmas!

So many “lower class supermarket” venues and nary a Waitrose!

Such fun.  And there were people in there who were actually purchasing items.

….…………………………………………………...

My wummin's been having problems with a doorlock.  I can use it: she struggles.

I have worked on it, done stuff on it in the past, (it's only been about 35 years in service...) but the other day it seemed utterly kaput.  The key was now unturnable and I couldnae figure why...

 

I took the lock out this morning - still couldnae figure how to make it happy - so wandered down to a local locksmith to let him have a look or I'd buy a replacement.

He played with it for 15-20 minutes and it's now working fine.  He refused to accept payment.

Random Locksmith-being-a-very-good-guy, day.  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Many Thanks, Cornwall.

I could have used that in St Austell at Xmas!

So many “lower class supermarket” venues and nary a Waitrose!

Such fun.  And there were people in there who were actually purchasing items.

….…………………………………………………...

My wummin's been having problems with a doorlock.  I can use it: she struggles.

I have worked on it, done stuff on it in the past, (it's only been about 35 years in service...) but the other day it seemed utterly kaput.  The key was now unturnable and I couldnae figure why...

 

I took the lock out this morning - still couldnae figure how to make it happy - so wandered down to a local locksmith to let him have a look or I'd buy a replacement.

He played with it for 15-20 minutes and it's now working fine.  He refused to accept payment.

Random Locksmith-being-a-very-good-guy, day.  :)

 

Great story! 

Kindness does exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Hi wee man. 

You just can't stay away.... Unless it's away from the game that is. 

See @TPAFKATS this is the level of utter drivel I've been getting for around 2 years, relentless.

Again, his "gang trolling" is entirely down to him being a walloper, gets all he deserves. 

PS Quite often withing minutes of posting, like his latest drivel. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

See @TPAFKATS this is the level of utter drivel I've been getting for around 2 years, relentless.

Again, his "gang trolling" is entirely down to him being a walloper, gets all he deserves. 

Oh dear. Are you stamping your little feet wee man? Gang Trolling.. Really. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...