Ross County v St Mirren 4th April

St.Ricky

There's a Wimpy in Dingwall for those looking for food with a bit of nostalgia thrown in.
https://locations.wimpy.uk.com/scotland/highlands/dingwall/62-high-street.html

Went there last time. Didn’t look like it had been decorated since the 80s but Qtr pounder with cheese had the original flavoured sauce.

RC is less than a 3hr drive for me. Will go there again pre match.

Recommend it.

My funeral is penned in for spring 2041, just planning ahead:whistle

Joking aside, it’s honestly beyond funny what the OP does.

Loves to tell everyone about ‘his plans’ and hotels, ambassador friend , his overwhelming generosity to Waitrose unsuspecting shoppers .... etc etc

February fixtures

March fixtures

You’d think fair enough, maybe.

Sorry to hear you’re checking out in 2041 , start having a great time now you know [emoji1]

Ps: I don’t plan on going to this game

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Joking aside, it’s honestly beyond funny what the OP does.

Loves to tell everyone about ‘his plans’ and hotels, ambassador friend , his overwhelming generosity to Waitrose unsuspecting shoppers .... etc etc

February fixtures

March fixtures

You’d think fair enough, maybe.

Sorry to hear you’re checking out in 2041 , start having a great time now you know emoji1.png

Ps: I don’t plan on going to this game

Wonder where Saints will in 2041 ?

A  Title fight with Cove Rangers and The The The The  The  Rangers ?

Celtic are 3 times winners of the EPL, and Sam Allerdyce is the Scotland Manager  

On 2/18/2020 at 10:38 AM, DougJamie said:

Wonder where Saints will in 2041 ?

A  Title fight with Cove Rangers and The The The The  The  Rangers ?

Celtic are 3 times winners of the EPL, and Sam Allerdyce is the Scotland Manager  

Are you mystic DJ? 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Way things have gone this last week every game will be key till the end of this season now

Indeed. This is the only game till the end of the season I'm likely to miss, as I'm going to Belfast that weekend. Hope we at least manage to shitfest a point, or failing that the game is called off because of coronavirus.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Indeed. This is the only game till the end of the season I'm likely to miss, as I'm going to Belfast that weekend. Hope we at least manage to shitfest a point, or failing that the game is called off because of coronavirus.

Hey. Enjoy Belfast but I've booked a hotel for the Ross County game so I hope it's not off! Was a very tight game up there which we were unlucky to lose by a late injury time winner from ex Saint Ross Stewart. 

More lies.

Hey. Enjoy Belfast but I've booked a hotel for the Ross County game so I hope it's not off! Was a very tight game up there which we were unlucky to lose by a late injury time winner from ex Saint Ross Stewart. 

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Ask yourself that question??? Did we really lose to a last minute Ross Stewart goal in Dingwall???

Well.... Did we.. He scored. 

But Fraser was the one who scored the late winner. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Glad you managed to use Google to find out the correct answer I would suggest if you were at a game in September and can't remember who scored a visit to the doctor might be on the cards.

Well.... Did we.. He scored. 

But Fraser was the one who scored the late winner. 

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Glad you managed to use Google to find out the correct answer I would suggest if you were at a game in September and can't remember who scored a visit to the doctor might be on the cards.

Lol. No it's just an age thing. 

Looking forward to the  weekend away with a pal and to taking in the game. Lunch at the House of Bruar on the way up.