St Mirren v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Quarter Final 29/2/20

shull

Home crowd could certainly be poor since no doubt other are having the same problem as me trying to buy my ticket online  :thumbsdown

Wouldn't surprise me if fans just say F it, telly or pub.

Maybe, just maybe Kibble might just be able to show the club how to fix this problem.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Home crowd could certainly be poor since no doubt other are having the same problem as me trying to buy my ticket online  :thumbsdown

Wouldn't surprise me if fans just say F it, telly or pub.

Maybe, just maybe Kibble might just be able to show the club how to fix this problem.

Would be my number one non football improvement. I use the phone to buy tickets from the ticket office staff. They are always helpful. 

Should we dare to dream...?
If the planets align on Saturday night, and we 'Do the Dons'
(Willie Miller... you're a wanker.... you're a wanker) it'll have been a long time since a few on here have been looking at a big semi..?
Will they know what to do with it?
Should they just ignore it, as if things don't progress the disappointment will be an anti climax?
Should they grab it with both hands, and squeeze every last drop of anticipation, excitement, pleasure and pain out of it?
What about going all the way? Inviting a couple of mates to join in? Changing ends at half time?
Should we be packing the box?
Or will some favour anything through the backdoor...?
I know he's got his work cut out, but shouldn't we just leave it in Goody's hands..?

Should we dare to dream...?
If the planets align on Saturday night, and we 'Do the Dons'
(Willie Miller... you're a wanker.... you're a wanker) it'll have been a long time since a few on here have been looking at a big semi..?
Will they know what to do with it?
Should they just ignore it, as if things don't progress the disappointment will be an anti climax?
Should they grab it with both hands, and squeeze every last drop of anticipation, excitement, pleasure and pain out of it?
What about going all the way? Inviting a couple of mates to join in? Changing ends at half time?
Should we be packing the box?
Or will some favour anything through the backdoor...?
I know he's got his work cut out, but shouldn't we just leave it in Goody's hands..?

596ABEAC-1A47-46F6-B459-1218DFF921F4.jpg

Just now, Gordon Urquhart said:

Hoping for early goal in this one. Fear a 0 - 0 bore draw and replay up there.

At what stage do replays stop in the Scottish Cup? Just the semi and final?

Aberdeen there for the taking, they're struggling big time. I'm more confident about this game than any other recent one against the sheep. Team performing well and WE HAVE A GOALSCORER!! First time in a long-time. COYS

Saturday night. Under the lights. Cup match against the team 4th in the League. The opposition have sold out their allocation. Our ticket sales are going well, I hear, and after last night's win against Motherwell will probably go even faster. Made sure of our 4 today. COYS

I remember it well went to every match that season but he played a weakened team in that quarter final and only changed it when The Good Doctor scored his goal.

A treble would have been so much nicer than a double.

The same negative tactics that win us the First Division and Challenge Cup in the same season [emoji849]

We have played Aberdeen 3 times this season they have been poor every time.

We should have won 2 and drew 1 imo in those 3 matches.

We were terrible against Motherwell twice earlier in season but then were much better last 3 matches will Aberdeen be similar and be much improved v us Saturday.

You are right about one thing there should be goals there were 15 between the teams last quarter final matches.

I've kept a holiday back for the replay after a boring 0-0 just in case.

I think they'll be goals. Whilst we are scoring now, we are ever more slightly suspect at the back.
Big feckin pressure on McInnes and his team to get to Hampden.
Could work either way for us, Goody has to get us on the front foot from the off though.

4 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Hoping for early goal in this one. Fear a 0 - 0 bore draw and replay up there.

Sincerely hope not. Hitting them, hard, at home is the best chance we have of making the semis. Dons are on a really bad run, and we should be up and at them right from the start, just like against Well in the replay (and keep it going in 2nd half).

They are a big physical side, but with Jakubiak alongside Obika up front we should be able to cause trouble for McKenna and co. And McCarthy and Famewo continue to look solid at the back.

Just need to hope that Waters and Hodson play better than the first half last night.

We do already have a full schedule of matches coming up thick and fast, the last thing we need is another replay. Get it done at the first ask.

COYS !!

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

We have played Aberdeen 3 times this season they have been poor every time.

We should have won 2 and drew 1 imo in those 3 matches.

We were terrible against Motherwell twice earlier in season but then were much better last 3 matches will Aberdeen be similar and be much improved v us Saturday.

You are right about one thing there should be goals there were 15 between the teams last quarter final matches.

I've kept a holiday back for the replay after a boring 0-0 just in case.

Plenty pressure on McInnes and his team for this match. Hope they crumble under it.