St Mirren v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Quarter Final 29/2/20

shull

HT 0-1

Poor from us, first 20 especially. Woken up a bit after that but by that time they’re 0-1 up and got 11 behind the ball.

Game has been rubbish, I’m glad I’m not a neutral spending their Saturday evening watching that. One chance in the game and Aberdeen scored it.

Guess I would take a replay from here. We were losing 0-1 at fir park at half time on Tuesday though....

6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

What does McGrath offer the team? He is posted missing. Our final ball has been shocking. 

We have had plenty of possession. I share your thoughts on Mcgrath. We are playing well until the final third but Aberdeen are sitting deep and making that very difficult. 

Edited by St.Ricky

5 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

Waters has been poor every time he has a chance to come forward with the ball he either squares it or passes it back the way

I actually think he ia doing ok. We are not making enough runs up front for Waters to pass to. Our forward players are too predictable.

9 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

I’ll concede Waters is improving as game went on

They were all over us the first 25, so no St Mirren player was in any way any poorer than anyone else.

No need to single out Waters. 

No mention of the two who backed off allowing them to score? 

The whole team picked up after that, anyhow, c'mon, only need a goal, they could bottle it according to their support. 

Edited by faraway saint