St Mirren v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Quarter Final 29/2/20

shull

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hopefully no more needless penalties against us with 3 given away in our last 3 league games.

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I will be calling you Stato from now on Turra. Hadn't realised that but I am admittedly slow! 

Eh?!

Tommy IS Turra…?   :unsure:

9 hours ago, shull said:

I am sure the players will be up for it and give 100% even if our Manager doesn't give a feck about the Cup.

Incidentally , we could have won the Cup in 2006 if it wasn't for cheating Gretna..

They'll certainly care more than you appear to Shull. Pricky will be there. Or at least he'll claim to be.

Saturday night kick off won’t suit everyone but let’s get as big as a support in as we can - team deserve our backing and we can be positive on a number of fronts.  We have best keeper in the league and the spine of our team is looking good - Two centre half’s are solid, Foley and Cammy are doing a power of work in the middle and Obika finally has a partner up front that is bringing the best out in him. Still think we are a bit dodgy defensively on both flanks but hey ho can’t have everything.

Free hit for us as all the pressure is on Aberdeen to progress. Durmus has been a key man for us in recent games and if he plays well I think we can win this. A semi final trip would be magic so let’s do this ...... COYS !!!

2 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

Can you explain why a team that has been shit for majority of season deserve our backing? Surely it is a personal choice to go to game, get ripped off and freeze to death during it or watch it in the warmth on tv somewhere.

Personal choice yes you are right - think you may be better suited to following one of the ugly sisters right enough ........ go fill your boots m8 😀

26 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Make no sense just like u and ur bum-chum Baz, go away little man.

Clearly you find it impossible to post anything remotely on topic. How little you know.. Little man is not an epithet that people would ascribe to me. Baz can speak for himself. Now, about the game. I would start with the same line up as we did on Tuesday. 

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Clearly you find it impossible to post anything remotely on topic. How little you know.. Little man is not an epithet that people would ascribe to me. Baz can speak for himself. Now, about the game. I would start with the same line up as we did on Tuesday. 

He is a fud, ignore anything he says.