I'm back, as a matter of fact, I'm back!

22 minutes ago, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

Yes, FJ here. Was/am locked out of the original account and, for some reason I kept failing the security under my new guise.
But, now I am on....just in time to jump on the runaway, unstoppable St Mirren juggernaut all the way to Hampden.
COYS!

Welcome :unsure: who were you before. 

Yes, FJ here. Was/am locked out of the original account and, for some reason I kept failing the security under my new guise.
But, now I am on....just in time to jump on the runaway, unstoppable St Mirren juggernaut all the way to Hampden.
COYS!
Welcome back.

How's the coos, the darts, the running?

COYS!

Bounce over and bump your longest running thread [emoji4] Always enjoyed your wee stories and updates

11 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Welcome back.

How's the coos, the darts, the running?

coos are still around, for now!
I quit the darts at the start of last season and now the whole local league is kaput! no Monday night darts in Campbeltown for the first time in 60 years.

And, I hurt my knee playing WALKING football and haven't ran since early December....ffs, I am falling apart!

But, in the last few days the knee seems to be somewhat better and I can walk, pretty much, normally again.
I am hopeful I can get back to running, but definitely no more football of any kind.

Any worse though and I wouldn't have been able to do the farm work...could only just manage at its worse.

1 hour ago, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

COYS!

Welcome back.

You coming to the Final?🐂🏆

22 hours ago, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

COYS!

Did we miss ya? 

On a semi-serious note I'm glad to see that good taste remains absent from this forum...

I quit the darts at the start of last season and now the whole local league is kaput! no Monday night darts in Campbeltown for the first time in 60 years.

And, I hurt my knee playing WALKING football and haven't ran since early December....ffs, I am falling apart!

But, in the last few days the knee seems to be somewhat better and I can walk, pretty much, normally again.
I am hopeful I can get back to running, but definitely no more football of any kind.

Any worse though and I wouldn't have been able to do the farm work...could only just manage at its worse.

Didn’t know that about the darts league wee bro never said god that’s crap I remember the old days playing with the para handy and the argyll

2 hours ago, belfast billy said:

Didn’t know that about the darts league wee bro never said god that’s crap I remember the old days playing with the para handy and the argyll

I remember you in the Parahandy team Billy but I dont think I ever played against the Argylll.
Southend being an A League team and all that!!😊

With our game being off, had to watch Dundee Utd V ICT (quite impressed by both) then Celtic Ladies V Glasgow City.

Does it not make the heart sink to know that by the end of this season,and from here to eternity, Celtic and Rangers Ladies are going to take all good Scottish players, and foreign imports and crush all opposition and be miles ahead of all the others...

10 hours ago, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

With our game being off, had to watch Dundee Utd V ICT (quite impressed by both) then Celtic Ladies V Glasgow City.

Does it not make the heart sink to know that by the end of this season,and from here to eternity, Celtic and Rangers Ladies are going to take all good Scottish players, and foreign imports and crush all opposition and be miles ahead of all the others...

Like their Male teams, funded by sectarianism, bigotry and hatred.

Game is doomed

On 2/19/2020 at 6:23 PM, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

good luck with the knee-i am having one removed on Monday