Sticky Bun Day Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The recesses of my mind are as much a mystery to me as they are to others DJ.

I just hope it's Hearts that come to a sticky end. 

I want survival at all costs- and victory tom, would rather Hearts finish 10th , us 9th and County play off v Caley and Accies go down 

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I want survival at all costs- and victory tom, would rather Hearts finish 10th , us 9th and County play off v Caley and Accies go down 

If a perfect world.. That sounds right. Hearts do bring fans in more than decent numbers and having a Highlands Club in the mix provides an opportunity for a weekend away. 

36 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I would like Rangers down again, what are the chances

IF…..   :rolleyes:

IF there is another financial event (as WILL happen at sometime...)

then The Rangers would expect at least a 15 point deduction.  It would dump them closer to the relegation battle, and they might have to ACTUALLY SELL some of those trillion£- valued superstars of theirs and might flounder.

And sink.

I dunno if you like those chances or not, DougJamie, but it's all I can offer at the moment.

I hope this helps? :)

22 minutes ago, antrin said:

then The Rangers would expect at least a 15 point deduction.  It would dump them closer to the relegation battle, and they might have to ACTUALLY SELL some of those trillion£- valued superstars of theirs and might flounder.

And sink.

I dunno if you like those chances or not, DougJamie, but it's all I can offer at the moment.

Has David Murray got a son ?

18 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

This "Rangers" have never went down, neither did the old one.

Edit: Shit!  Two seconds too late. :unsure:

Alright FFS, I know, see the blue scum that play out of that shithole in Govan-------------them------ I want them down, buried and consigned to the history bin

39 minutes ago, antrin said:

And sink.

Access to Capital will be key for The Rangers in avoiding a further Administration. Winning a trophy would help them as might selling Morelos. Financial Fair Play must be complicating things for them too.