The James Keatings Affair

shull

Thank goodness for that.  An appalling decision that caused fun to be poked at our national game , the world over.

One must of course express concern over this debacle.  Whilst I applaud Ian Maxwell's handling of this one cannot help but wonder just how often club's appeals have been treated with such derision in the past.  Of course this didn't happen to an old firm player, that would be unthinkable however is this clear evidence that the old playing field is not and never has been level?

Glad that justice will prevail.

Shocking decision compounded by one bordering on criminal neglect that would wrongfully have denied a player the chance to perform in a cup final.

Watching the evidence removed even the tiniest shred of doubt, hence the national outcry.

Well played Maxi... Though it looks like one person is taking the hit... It was a panel of three so I'm not sure how that works!

If Maxwell had been doing his job, the noise around this would not have got big enough for him to HAVE to step in.

He's a place man.  Brought in to keep things exactly the way they've always been.  I 'd had genuine hopes he may have proved better than he has, so far.  Previously picked up the idea (whilst he was with St Mirren) that he was a good guy..  :(

He needs to be much more proactive.

ps. Know I'm in the minority but I also thought it looked pretty divey...

Edited by antrin