Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

We do a bit of hand writing analysis in my job. It's not easy on text however there are great similarities in the use of commas and...(dots to illustrate a pause) by w6er and Ricky which is a strange coincidence.

I'm not convinced.

W6 has made a few posts that have been amusing, Ricky hasn't, and that's some doing in a zillion posts.

There's certainly something weird, Ricky has no pals left on here yet W6 is almost mounting him.

Who cares, it's just another way of him seeking attention. 

14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

We do a bit of hand writing analysis in my job. It's not easy on text however there are great similarities in the use of commas and...(dots to illustrate a pause) by w6er and Ricky which is a strange coincidence.

Strange coincidences indeed. 

Have you noticed similarities between the known duplicate alias posters on here?

No..not me. 

Try Arbroath 

Anybody going to take a Union Jack with them?* 

750708342_LoveStreetDivision1987.jpg.a8df6d2d9d77b270d22375310d73191c.jpg

I think after the independence referendum it's now much more controversial, is it not? I know Rangers season ticket holders who backed independence and then after the vote refused to return to Ibrox. So I'm not genuinely suggesting anybody does take it along, as I would hate to cause friction in our support. But it is tempting, given I am going to Celtic Park.

(*I know some folk say it should only be referred to as the Union Jack when flown from a ship, but that's disputed)

The immediate reaction for this game is "Oh feck" as I'd expect Celtic to be a shade upset dropping 2 points against Livingston.

One thing that looks certain, we won't score.

Then, on the plus side, we still have the 4th best, aye imagine that, goals against record in the league. 

Another narrow defeat, them it's Hearts, THAT'S going to be a massive game. 

We will go here and defend in numbers to try and keep the score down, but we will lose and take nothing from the game. We will maybe have 1 shot on goal if we are lucky. To be honest if this is all we have to offer against the Glasgow teams we don’t deserve to be in this league, the other teams round about us at the bottom at least give it a go when playing these two and don’t just write the games off as damage limitation.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:41 PM, W6er said:

My tickets arrived the other day, so I thought I would start the match thread in anticipation. Normally I'd want to give this fixture a miss, especially as it costs £30 a ticket! However, it's part of a birthday celebration. 

Obviously I'm not expecting anything, but we've never lost to Celtic on March 7th! Anyone else going?

As things turn out, I won't make this one and neither will any of our usual group of five. I'll cling on to the thought that we have  never lost to Celtic on March 7th. You never know, unlikely as it seems, we might win against them for the first time on March 7th. Enjoy. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As things turn out, I won't make this one and neither will any of our usual group of five. I'll cling on to the thought that we have  never lost to Celtic on March 7th. You never know, unlikely as it seems, we might win against them for the first time on March 7th. Enjoy. 

Oh I think we ALL know we are going to get pumped rotten.