Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Prediction................Celtic a few goals - St Mirren nae goals.

4/6, giving money away. 

Ffs, thanks for tempting me ya prick 😂

I ain’t going either. Even if I was in Scotland I wouldn’t go to this. f**k Celtic, f**k their zombie brothers. FTOF.

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I predict we won’t get pumped.

2-0 Celtic.

So get yer cash on us getting pumped. 

Pretty mean odds on that score, only 11/2.

I rarely bet on scores, a shot in the dark TBH.

Just went big on us to lose and NOT to score...........................now we'll score but get pumped. :lol:

Also not attending this game. Haven't felt safe as a visiting fan at either Ibrox or Celtic Park for several years, and they don't need my money anyway. As for the game itself, avoiding any serious injuries is as important as getting any points because we are now getting to the business end of the season. We need all players available for the Killie and Ross County games and the vital fixtures after the split. I'd be delighted with no injuries and a point.

Was going to the fixture with Hearts on 21st February, but can't manage to the rearranged game next midweek, so my next game will be a nice wee jaunt to Kilmarnock next Saturday. Looking forward to that one.

Anyway......COYS!!

Sobering thought, if another was needed for those attending the game st Septic Park today...
Given they expect 60000 then its inevitable some of those will be infected with Co-Vid 19.
Could be a fellow or opposing fan, steward, polis or pie stall staff..?
On a lighter note the government have issued new advice to keep the threat of the virus in our minds...
" Co-Vid 19, oh I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
You sneezed on your dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Ah, co-vid 19

Co-Vid 19

12 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sobering thought, if another was needed for those attending the game st Septic Park today...
Given they expect 60000 then its inevitable some of those will be infected with Co-Vid 19.
Could be a fellow or opposing fan, steward, polis or pie stall staff..?

You could work for the Sun spreading utter shite........................

From the NHS website............................

Do I need to avoid public places?

Most people can continue to go to work, school and other public places.

You only need to stay away from public places (self-isolate) if advised to by the 111 online coronavirus service or a medical professional.

You could work for the Sun spreading utter shite........................

From the NHS website............................

Do I need to avoid public places?

Most people can continue to go to work, school and other public places.

You only need to stay away from public places (self-isolate) if advised to by the 111 online coronavirus service or a medical professional.

So, are you saying that it's more likely that no one in a crowd of 60000 will have the virus?

C'mon its a racing statistical certainty. That some people attending will have it, and could pass it on.

All those coughs, sneezes and spittle laden rants like you are prone to... lol

Edit: noted that there is no "its ok" advice about getting up close and personal with 60000 strangers. Wonder why that is?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So, are you saying that it's more likely that no one in a crowd of 60000 will have the virus?  Yes. There's been 11 cases in Scotland, that I'm aware of, from a population of 5.4m, you do the sums ya trumpet. 🎺 

C'mon its a racing statistical certainty. That some people attending will have it, and could pass it on. No it isn't. See above sums

All those coughs, sneezes and spittle laden rants like you are prone to... lol  Coughs and sneezes DO NOT mean it's the latest virus.

Edit: noted that there is no "its ok" advice about getting up close and personal with 60000 strangers. Wonder why that is? There is no recommendation NOT to go to open air events.

You really are a drama queen. :lol:

PS Where was the massive outbreak from any of Celtics, or any football teams, last game? :1eye