Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

You really are a drama queen. [emoji38]
PS Where was the massive outbreak from any of Celtics, or any football teams, last game? :1eye
It takes 14 days to become apparent.
Just think Scotstoun Sports Centre and the women's rugby squad! And we are only talking hundreds moving through there.
Tomorrow you've got nearly another 60000 at Murrayfield..! These two events alone will see it spread through the central belt and beyond.

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Just think Scotstoun Sports Centre and the women's rugby squad! And we are only talking hundreds moving through there.
Tomorrow you've got nearly another 60000 at Murrayfield..! These two events alone will see it spread through the central belt and beyond.

Read more - don't just grab the 1st thing you can - apparently cases have shown gestation periods from 2 days up to 27 so far !

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Oh no, we're doomed.......................I suggest some paper hankies and a cup of hot orange juice.......................I'm not a real doctor. :lol:

Evidence from around the world has suggested that for the vast majority of those infected the symptoms will be "very mild".

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh no, we're doomed.......................I suggest some paper hankies and a cup of hot orange juice.......................I'm not a real doctor. :lol:

Evidence from around the world has suggested that for the vast majority of those infected the symptoms will be "very mild".

Arbroath is highlighted as a potential centre of infection after a recent visit by a resident to a Luxury Villa in Pitlochry which had previously housed a group of visitors from Wuhan. SPFL officials have warned of decreased attendances at St Mirren games. When asked, a spokesperson for the club said.. "Nah, we don't have any supporters in Arbroath." 

Can't remember the last time we even looked like taking anything from Celtic away. We always approach these games so negatively in terms of tactics, whereas I have seen countless other teams go there and give it a go. I would rather we went down kicking.
Always hoping though!

COYS

4 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

We're now in March and it strikes me that Goodwin doesn't yet know his best 11 and doesn't seem to trust a high percentage of the squad. 

Wallace MOM midweek - dropped, Jakubiak and Obika partnership working better than previously with Andreu or Morias - dropped, Durmus probably our most creative player of late - dropped

Interesting afternoon ahead

Just now, W6Saint said:

Hadn't actually considered this possibility. Perhaps explains Wallace given his lack of game time and Jakubiak seems to be struggling to get match sharp

Gives Durmus a wee rest too. I thought he was starting to look to have lost a bit of sharpness, particularly on Wednesday.

29 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

We're now in March and it strikes me that Goodwin doesn't yet know his best 11 and doesn't seem to trust a high percentage of the squad. 

Wallace MOM midweek - dropped, Jakubiak and Obika partnership working better than previously with Andreu or Morias - dropped, Durmus probably our most creative player of late - dropped

Interesting afternoon ahead

With the amount of games we've had since the winter break,  we really need to utilise the squad. 

Oh no, we're doomed.......................I suggest some paper hankies and a cup of hot orange juice.......................I'm not a real doctor. [emoji38]
I dont disagree. The issue is up to 80% of us will catch it, and theres nothing we can do to stop it now. Unless you cut yourself off from all human and some animal contact until its run its course.

4 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

Its on celtic tv, plenty of links available,

https://skorlive.com/371ca26c-754d-4fe8-9f02-6ca68a9b8b86

Nane o this pish "they're biased" if you expect the CELTIC TV commentary team

to be singing Northbank Agaro and to be wearing a flat cap is feckin nonsense.

THINK ON

Not working.  Not on hesgoal either.