Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Tick tock, games running out, tighter than a Paisley mans wallet.......................

image.png.e7abfd454dfb615a2153c2d67e1c8578.png

Sad sad reading but it’s where we are. This is time to stand by your team rather than shoot them down. It’s going to be tight once again but that’s what happens when you support the buddies..... if you don’t like it the go and support the ugly sisters .... 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Wednesday night is absolutely do or die you feel now.

Goodwin HAS to get this right. Failure to do so is potentially going to see the fans turn in a big way.

We've failed to turn up when the heat has been on far too many times this season, we now can't afford to do so again.

Not quite last chance saloon,  but lose this one I fear the worst. 

Just now, elvis said:

Yes you cling on to that thought as Hearts pump us silly on wednesday

I've asked what you are basing it on, you cant answer.

Hearts may well pump us silly on Wednesday. I want to know what you are basing that chain of thought on though......them having a better season than us? Because they clearly aren't.

1 minute ago, Nigerian Panda said:

Sad sad reading but it’s where we are. This is time to stand by your team rather than shoot them down. It’s going to be tight once again but that’s what happens when you support the buddies..... if you don’t like it the go and support the ugly sisters .... 

Eh? 

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Not quite last chance saloon,  but lose this one I fear the worst. 

Yeah, a defeat I feel will see our heads drop too far to recover. 

We did the same thing a few years ago when we had Ross county and Motherwell pre-split in similar fixtures and lost 3-0 and 5-0 respectively. There was no way back after that and it cost Gary Teale his job. I feel a defeat on Wednesday would have the same kick in the balls effect that those two defeats did.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I've asked what you are basing it on, you cant answer.

Hearts may well pump us silly on Wednesday. I want to know what you are basing that chain of thought on though......them having a better season than us? Because they clearly aren't.

You're wasting your time trying to get any sensible reply from him because he doesn't have an ounce of sense in his body.

Best left to post to himself. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You're wasting your time trying to get any sensible reply from him because he doesn't have an ounce of sense in his body.

Best left to post to himself. 

What you on about ? 

An other kick in the stones by the Accies and Hearts results.

Nobody to blame but ourselves.

Might need to get a plastic pitch since those teams with them seem to know how to turn up at games.

3 games now without a goal and that's us with more strikers than Accies or Livy have fans.

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Based on what? They've been shite all season, worse than us over the piece.

Are you telling me Hearts are not a better team than us right now f**ksake Morton are probably a better team than us right now. We can't score in a barrel of fannies so there is no way what so ever we are going to score against Hearts Boyce and Naismith will have a field day against our non defence. 

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

Are you telling me Hearts are not a better team than us right now f**ksake Morton are probably a better team than us right now. We can't score in a barrel of fannies so there is no way what so ever we are going to score against Hearts Boyce and Naismith will have a field day against our non defence. 

That's exactly what I'm telling you. You don't go to bottom of the league after 29 games by mistake.

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

You are utterly deluded mate. If you don't think Hearts are better than the shite down at our place let's see what you think after they put about 4 past our invisible defence. On Wednesday. 

If that's directed at me then if you're not a troll you're feckin' hilarious 😆