Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

Just now, proudtobeabuddy said:

It's going to be funny on this thread tonight.. we're still not bottom and we still have it in our hands.....over to Jim, better get the boys up for this.

P2BAB

Correct. Personally, I expected no points from today. It looks like Goody rested a couple of key players. The final result was worse than I'd hoped for. Hamilton have had a great week and Hearts a very good one. Sets up our next two games nicely. Feart? No. The bottom 4 are tightly packed. All to play for. Step up, step up and play the game. All roads lead to Paisley on Wednesday night. (PS  Hope the Ibrox team do their business up at Dingwall tomorrow). COYS

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

P2BAB

Correct. Personally, I expected no points from today. It looks like Goody rested a couple of key players. The final result was worse than I'd hoped for. Hamilton have had a great week and Hearts a very good one. Sets up our next two games nicely. Feart? No. The bottom 4 are tightly packed. All to play for. Step up, step up and play the game. All roads lead to Paisley on Wednesday night. (PS  Hope the Ibrox team do their business up at Dingwall tomorrow). COYS

I wouldn't be surprised if RC get a point tomorrow, if they win then we know that the football gods want St Mirren in the championship  

its been a poor and really quite boring season. To scared to go and try win games a lot of the time. Last week v Aberdeen at home in a cup quarter final and we didn’t have a shot - lucky to draw with Hamilton and a dull draw v st j . Yes Motherwell away was good but look at our rivals digging out big wins with Hamilton now ahead of us when they started the week 5 behind. You know I don’t expect lots from us in realistic but overall jim has been too negative and very disappointing 

If you go on to a pitch thinking you will be beaten, you most defo will be.
Successive Saints managers have had this shite bag mentality.
He's a suggestion for, Goodwin: next time we play Rangers or Celtic; simple team talk: let's get stuck in to these cunts.

This...
Never understand why some fans think this is the right mentality? Hearts have jumped Rangers twice, Killie, Hamilton beat them too. Livi nearly did celtic midweek.
And our manager tells us it's over before a ball is kicked...!
How the hell is a 5-0 pumping a good thing, and how does it help the team for the six pointer against Hearts?

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

9 games to go, only 1 more OF match and we are right in the mix among 4 teams.

Way too much negativity on this forum for me so I'm out. I'll leave the wrist-slitters to spread their gloom.

Have a nice night folks.

Always the same when we have the expected loss away to the bigot sides.

People need to calm down ffs, I don’t get why they get their knickers in a twist when we suffer another expected loss at the Bigot Dome.

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

9 games to go, only 1 more OF match and we are right in the mix among 4 teams.

Way too much negativity on this forum for me so I'm out. I'll leave the wrist-slitters to spread their gloom.

Have a nice night folks.

Me too i'm going out soon. The big stuff is coming soon...

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

This...
Never understand why some fans think this is the right mentality? Hearts have jumped Rangers twice, Killie, Hamilton beat them too. Livi nearly did celtic midweek.
And our manager tells us it's over before a ball is kicked...!
How the hell is a 5-0 pumping a good thing, and how does it help the team for the six pointer against Hearts?

What i will say is that the only way to beat the OF is by having ago IMO, sit back and you're asking for a thumping. However, did i expect anything from the match? Nope....so we move on.

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Goodwin will definitely set up not to lose on Wednesday. There is nothing surer. 
How long do we think he’ll get before the fans turn on him?

And I don’t just mean the drookit drawers brigade in here. 

Not sure how he'll set up he didn't play Durmus today (not sure if he eventually came on) i'm sure he'll start and i hope he'll start with Chabbi and Obika.

A bit of perspective required. 

We got scudded by one of the Old Firm. Not the first time and won’t be the last. The last 7 days feel like a disaster purely because Hamilton and Hearts have picked up points. By contrast - only a week and a half ago we were on top of the world after winning away to 3rd place Motherwell. 

It’s tight at the bottom and we’d all love to be picking up more points but there’s 4, possibly 5 teams in the mix. 

Huge run in coming up starting with a massive game against Hearts. We shouldn’t be letting any single result let our heads drop as there’ll be ups and downs in the run in. 

Time to rally!! Come on Saints!!