Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

If the BBC stats are right, our 1st foul in the game was at 60 mins.
We committed 5 fouls in the whole game.
Assuming we were so bad that we couldnt even get close enought to them to foul them.
Goodwin saying that Celtic are so far ahead of everybody else in the league must have came a shock to Livvy since they were so close to pumping them again this season 3 days ago.

9 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Our confidence is low and has been most of season. We dont win games because we dont score goals. Be interesting to see what county do to sevco tom.  

Ross C fans on P&B been saying all season, that all they do is try and keep the score down when playing the bigots.

Just like us  :(

Our recruitment over the last 2 seasons in the forwards has been atrocious. Midfield and defence has been decent. Losing Flynn and Magennis are massive loses and its showing. Defensively we were solid with McLouglin and Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot. Losing both has been huge also but McCarthy and Famewo are doing ok and McCarthy long term looks like a decent signing although at the moment has mistakes in him.

The signing of Chabbi for me sums up the recruitment in the forwards.

We have no cutting edge and the recruitment in January in the forward positions was generally poor again, Jakubiak being the exception as I thing he is the one player we have recruited up front who is capable.

The decisions of Goodwin in terms of setup, selection and substitutions have been baffling to say the least and are a huge worry

So... unless we find a cutting edge we will be bottom which is where we are heading shortly.

The one positive of the season is the emergence of McPherson who is probably the next young player to leave our club for higher things.

Edited by lenziebud

1 minute ago, Hiram Abiff said:

He’d lost his place in the team to Flynn and Hodson was signed to replace him

I doubt very much that McGinn would have made much difference

It’s a new manager that we need!

Hiram. My goodness. I agree about McGinn. He was a more than decent player but Flynn played the position better imo. But.. Don't (yet) agree on the manager.