Celtic v St. Mirren - SPFL Premiership, Sat. 7 March 2020

W6er

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He will never acknowledge he's a buffoon, he will come up with more drivel to try to cover up his previous drivel and on and in it goes. 

You do on a regular basis. A bit like Eastenders, rank but appeals to the lowest common denominator 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He will never acknowledge he's a buffoon, he will come up with more drivel to try to cover up his previous drivel and on and in it goes. 

Like I said, more inane drivel. 😜😜😜

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

You do on a regular basis. A bit like Eastenders, rank but appeals to the lowest common denominator 

35 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Our next Saturday game. Clearly not an easy one for us. Most teams would take a point there if offered. 

I would snatch a point with open arms. 

I agree with Shull, I must be a fool to pay the best part of £100 to watch what will probably be a depressing, one sided affair in that midden. However, it's eleven v eleven and stranger things have happened. 

6 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50525-Celtic-v-St.-Mirren-----SPFL-Premiership,-Sat.-7-March-2020#entry1705556

There is thousands of restricted viewing seats there. If you zoom into the picture you can see the pillars about 15 rows from the back that go round the top tier.

No restricted view on ma massive telly. 👍

38 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50525-Celtic-v-St.-Mirren-----SPFL-Premiership,-Sat.-7-March-2020#entry1705556

There is thousands of restricted viewing seats there. If you zoom into the picture you can see the pillars about 15 rows from the back that go round the top tier.

Are...... Maybe.. Where the old main stand connects with the new. 

Why on earth would anyone give their money to this scumbag club?

All fans should be boycotting all games against the Old Firm, home and away

Any Saints fan who goes to this game is harming their club, harming Scottish football and responsible for the continuing bigotry and hatred in Scottish society

Hang your heads in shame

48 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Why on earth would anyone give their money to this scumbag club?

All fans should be boycotting all games against the Old Firm, home and away

Any Saints fan who goes to this game is harming their club, harming Scottish football and responsible for the continuing bigotry and hatred in Scottish society

Hang your heads in shame

What about watching it on TV? :P

22 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Ehh, naw.

Screenshot_20200302-182303_Chrome.jpeg

That image really puts into perspective just how unequal the Scottish league is. Celtic Park accommodates more than 1% of the country's population, which is crazy when you think about it.  

38 minutes ago, W6er said:

That image really puts into perspective just how unequal the Scottish league is. Celtic Park accommodates more than 1% of the country's population, which is crazy when you think about it.  

Correct. It is impressive. Not the best ground for atmosphere, that belongs to Tynecastle when full. Imo

Just now, cockles1987 said:

Can you explain to St Dicky, that the above image shows pillars restricting views in the stand opposite the main stand. emoji848.png

Was in there at our last game. Great and uninterrupted view. Soft seat, lounges all the way along the stand with drinks and restaurants for food. Free pies at half-time. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Was in there at our last game. Great and uninterrupted view. Soft seat, lounges all the way along the stand with drinks and restaurants for food. Free pies at half-time. 

I'm definitely not you, btw! 😂

19 minutes ago, W6er said:

I was beginning to wonder, actually! 😂

No need, I can assure you that you are not me. However, there are a few Duplicate Buddies on here. Tip. They are usually the ones who complain most about things like.. Duplicate Threads, Duplicate Posts, Number of Posts.. Anything really.