Saint Mirren v St Johnstone March 2020

St.Ricky

Tough game tomorrow night. But one we can win. I'm a big fan of Cammy McPherson but I think he should be rested. His game has been poor in the last few weeks. Put McGrath in the middle with Foley. And bring Kyle McAllister in . But we have to do a lot better on the final third than we done against Aberdeen. Coys

I am tired also. 

I drove my Cab for much longer than 90 minutes last Saturday.

Maybe I should have 6 days off to recuperate and just work on Saturdays only.

Professional Football player tired.

FECK OFF !!!!  

10 minutes ago, shull said:

I am tired also. 

I drove my Cab for much longer than 90 minutes last Saturday.

Maybe I should have 6 days off to recuperate and just work on Saturdays only.

Professional Football player tired.

FECK OFF !!!!  

The physical demands at our level are very high. It was funny watching Broxburn's right back gasping for oxygen after about 20 minutes of our cup tie. Nearly sucked the bunnet off my head. In fairness Shull may be more athletic.

The 4th of March is March Forth and Do Something Day (apparently)

Oh and boy would we like the Paisley Saints to March Forth and Do the Fakes on this special day.

Strangely enough I think (and really really hope) that we will. They have been on a good run and must be due a blip.

We on the other hand must do the unthinkable - win 2 league games in a row...

Tight game likely but we can bring home the points with a 2 v 1 win - Goals from McGrath and McAllister    C O Y S  :spud7

8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Oh and boy would we like the Paisley Saints to March Forth and Do the Fakes on this special day.

Strangely enough I think (and really really hope) that we will. They have been on a good run and must be due a blip.

Tight game likely but we can bring home the points with a 2 v 1 win - Goals from McGrath and McAllister    C O Y S  :spud7

I'm afraid that's not the way things work.

A draw at best I'm afraid. 

12 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Happy to echo your call to arms. 

Two wins on the trot would be nice 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well gentlemen, after Hearts pumping Hibs tonight we're about to enter a serious spell for us. 

St Johnstone, Celtic then, gulp, Hearts, all within a week.

Looking forward to this game, want to see a response to the disappointing display against Aberdeen. 

3 games upcoming

I am guessing we will earn no fecking points out of nine.

Like you, myself and others have mentioned if we even win 1 of these 3 matches we will be entering unchartered territory as we would then have won 2 from 2/3/4 matches which unfortunately we never seem to do.

Well gentlemen, after Hearts pumping Hibs tonight we're about to enter a serious spell for us. 
St Johnstone, Celtic then, gulp, Hearts, all within a week.
Looking forward to this game, want to see a response to the disappointing display against Aberdeen. 

Hibs are not helping us much here. Peg us back from 2 up then capitulate to Hearts. Surprised nobody has expressed their dislike for our former gaffer about this.

Anyway tomorrow is a must win, Saturday will bring zero points but hopefully not a bollocking as Hearts are only 8 goals worse off now. Then against Hearts it's a must not lose but more likely a must win if we desire to stay above them as we probably (spfl random fixture generator alert) go to their midden post split and you fear the worst there if it's still neck and neck.

One game at a time though so let's take care of tomorrow and keep our advantage at this stage.

Still feel RC could end up in soapy if we win tomorrow and Hearts keep picking up points. I'd say the unflushable turd that is Hamilton are nailed on for last, but they are the unflushable turd for a reason. Interesting times ahead.....

Tonight's game was always going to be important as it's one we can hope to take points from. But now it's even more important because of Hearts' upturn in form. We can't expect anything from Saturday's game against Celtic and next week's midweek game v. Hearts now looks much more difficult than it would have been if it had been played when it was supposed to be.

Tonight Buddies can win if they reproduce the form of the recent games against Motherwell. Key players are Foley and MacPherson who have been alternately great and off-form in the last couple of weeks. Also, Durmus needs to put in his usual dependable shift and Obika needs to be more consistent in front of goal. Would also be nice to see a contribution from Jakubiak and a sparkling home league debut from Chabbi.

As always......COYS!!

4 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Tonight's game was always going to be important as it's one we can hope to take points from. But now it's even more important because of Hearts' upturn in form. We can't expect anything from Saturday's game against Celtic and next week's midweek game v. Hearts now looks much more difficult than it would have been if it had been played when it was supposed to be.

Tonight Buddies can win if they reproduce the form of the recent games against Motherwell. Key players are Foley and MacPherson who have been alternately great and off-form in the last couple of weeks. Also, Durmus needs to put in his usual dependable shift and Obika needs to be more consistent in front of goal. Would also be nice to see a contribution from Jakubiak and a sparkling home league debut from Chabbi.

As always......COYS!!

Why not, their sh*te. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, pondsman said:

As always......COYS!!

Too true. No games are easy and we shouldn't expect them to be. So far decent weather, decent pitch and two decent sides. What's not to like? COYPS