Saint Mirren v St Johnstone March 2020

St.Ricky

1 minute ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Posting this with the hope that in 15 minutes I have egg on my face. Jim brings on Andreu and Morais from a bench that also has McAlister (great game at the weekend), Mullen...does Jim really want to win the game or not? Andreu! Morias! Durmus off!

I always feel he's a bit like McPherson - more concerned about not losing.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

HT 0-0

Been a fairly scrappy game. One bit of quality from Obika, turned and got a shot away and it cracked the inside of the post, rebound just missing Jakubiak.

St Johnstone huffed and puffed but not really created much.

Feel like we are missing Cammy’s energy in the middle of the park, Wallace hasn’t done much.

Man of the match..............................oh my, what a laugh. :lol:

FT 0-0

Ah frustrating. Much the better team, second half especially. Couldn’t kick the door down though, hit the post twice plenty of half chances and long range efforts but didn’t work the keeper enough.

Much worse point than it would have been had Hamilton and Hearts not won... Positives are that County are very much back in it. Win our game in hand and we’ll go above them all other things being equal. That’s 3 games against the Saintees this season, 5 points and 0 goals conceded.

I wish someone could tell me what McGrath does, cause he doesn’t score or create anything. Plays 90 minutes every week though.

Just now, faraway saint said:

0-0, final score.

Another point on the board.

Could be worse. 

Opportunity missed tonight, ahead of playing Celtic away and some other tough pre-split games it would have been good to make up another 2 points on Ross County and maintain the lead we had over Hamilton and Ross County.

I do think Goodwin's substitutions are costing us. Did no one tell Goodwin the other scores tonight?

Just now, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Opportunity missed tonight, ahead of playing Celtic away and some other tough pre-split games it would have been good to make up another 2 points on Ross County and maintain the lead we had over Hamilton and Ross County.

I do think Goodwin's substitutions are costing us. Did no one tell Goodwin the other scores tonight?

Thats a few games this season I’ve been saying the same thing as probably most other fans are also I expect ,bewildering.

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Two shite teams. Goodwin's substitutions are baffling. Now making more bad decisions than good.

Got to agree with that. Sticking with Andreu and Morias when they do the square root of f**k all every week is totally baffling. What is he seeing that we’re not seeing. Are the other really that shite that they are the best options?