Me Too - I'm part of the B&W Army

7 hours ago, shull said:

That campaign don't own it. 

I could use it also. 

Yes, me too. 

The rest of your post doesn't concern me and not relevant to what I asked. 

Except for the fact his initial comment in the OP makes it plain he was using the phrase in a disgusting attempt at humour at the expense of a diabolical case of sexual exploitation and invasion.

The guy has previous.

He really is a deplorable individual.

This thread should not only be closed. IT SHOULD BE ERASED. 

9 hours ago, aldo_j said:
10 hours ago, shull said:

Why ? 

For a number of reasons, such as using the name of a campaign formed about the sexual harassment and assault to encourage people to go to games, and mentioning people’s finances. People make decisions to go to games based on a number of reasons, not just financial or emotional.

Who’s he to tell people to invest financially or emotionally?

Who appointed him the superfan spokesperson?

Above all, he just comes across as a pompous bellend in the post.

And so says superior arsehole number 1.

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If you want to see the problem with using the phrase Me Too for something trivial like this, this try running this idea past your grand-daughter Ricky - the one about to start university.

I honestly don't know if this was an attempt at humour on your part but FFS man, have a word with yourself.

And so says superior arsehole number 2.

11 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

By going to away league games, you actively invest finances in the opposition, allowing them to strengthen in their battle against us!

That makes the stay away supporters better than you for St Mirren! emoji23.pngemoji12.png

Cheeky little argument. 

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Except for the fact his initial comment in the OP makes it plain he was using the phrase in a disgusting attempt at humour at the expense of a diabolical case of sexual exploitation and invasion.

The guy has previous.

He really is a deplorable individual.

This thread should not only be closed. IT SHOULD BE ERASED. 

Shut the feck up , ye fecking crybaby.

NOT ME TOO

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

No it's not about Harvey Weinstein type behaviour. The Me Too I'm talking about is the Me Too for Fans in favour of Attending Live Football and supporting their team both financially but just as importantly through their noisy involvement in the ground as the B & White Army in the ground. As East eloquently explained, this is an emotional as much as a financial involvement which can only be experienced by those who do attend. 

Of course those who live in places outside Scotland will find it more difficult to attend regularly. Of course some people's finances might mean they have to pick and choose. Of course some might have work commitments. But for the stay away watch it on the TV brigade who sit alone in front of a screen, come along, risk your financial and emotional involvement and say. Me Too.. I'll be there. 

For those who can't, sorry bud. 

For those won't... You are missing out. 

Well said! Let's have a full house on Saturday and get it rocking! This is our chance to advertise our club on prime time television. Let's make those on their sofas envious of us in the stands! Of course the players need to do their part... 

8 hours ago, W6er said:

Well said! Let's have a full house on Saturday and get it rocking! This is our chance to advertise our club on prime time television. Let's make those on their sofas envious of us in the stands! Of course the players need to do their part... 

Rock on. Be there IF You Can. Take thewife/husband/partner/kids/friends. Let's make it a night to remember. COYS

Dot Count:

The club did say that season ticket holders had up until 2 pm to buy their seats, but it seems they're already on sale:

1888484825_AberdeenDotCount1.png.ea3189399eb1a8c6d85fc3840e9c9b7f.png

Main Stand: 756 seats available

South Stand: 1,129 seats available

West Stand: 1,382 seats available

Total = 3,267 seats available

5 minutes ago, W6er said:

Dot Count:

The club did say that season ticket holders had up until 2 pm to buy their seats, but it seems they're already on sale:

1888484825_AberdeenDotCount1.png.ea3189399eb1a8c6d85fc3840e9c9b7f.png

Main Stand: 756 seats available

South Stand: 1,129 seats available

West Stand: 1,382 seats available

Total = 3,267 seats available

Thanks W6r. Does this mean that we have sold around 4,650 tickets so far? 

11 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Thanks W6r. Does this mean that we have sold around 4,650 tickets so far? 

TICKETS

Our stadium has a capacity for 7937 spectators across our 4 modern stands. The capacity of each stand is as follows;

Main Stand 2134

West Stand 2516

South (Family) Stand 1633

North Stand (Visiting Fans) 1654

Source: https://www.stmirren.com/match/tickets/first-time-visitors

Capacity of the three home stands = 6,283

6,283 - 3,267 = 3,016 tickets sold in the home end. Plus the away support (presumably 1,654) = 4,670.

Do you think we will sell many on the day? I think it will depend on the weather.

6 minutes ago, W6er said:

Source: https://www.stmirren.com/match/tickets/first-time-visitors

Capacity of the three home stands = 6,283

6,283 - 3,267 = 3,016 tickets sold in the home end. Plus the away support (presumably 1,654) = 4,670.

Do you think we will sell many on the day? I think it will depend on the weather.

Today and tomorrow are pay day for many, so I'd hope we'll see a late boost for ticket uptake.