Is The Forum Deid?

Lord Pityme

With the last major off field discussion point settled at least for the forseeable... would it be kind to put the forum out of its misery with a Coup 'De Grace to the forehead?

Outside a matchday thread, is there any debate?

It looks for all the world that three or four posters with multiple aliases get their rocks off calling each other a c**t ad nauseam.

Oh look... here they all are now!

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

With the last major off field discussion point settled at least for the forseeable... would it be kind to put the forum out of its misery with a Coup 'De Grace to the forehead?

It looks for all the world that three or four posters with multiple aliases get their rocks off calling each other a c**t ad nauseam.

It would probably become a bit boring if discussion was limited solely to football, but there should be a sub-forum in which discussion of the club is discussed exclusively with any deviation not allowed. Petty squabbles over the price of Chinese food, or whatever, should be limited to  particular sub-forums, in which people can insult each other until their heart's content.

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

It would probably become a bit boring if discussion was limited solely to football, but there should be a sub-forum in which discussion of the club is discussed exclusively with any deviation not allowed. Petty squabbles over the price of Chinese food, or whatever, should be limited to  particular sub-forums, in which people can insult each other until their heart's content.

An Aye Right! Section perhaps. 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Has been dying a slow death for ages and there's has only been one drawn out debate of late. Didn't end well for some.

1 minute ago, pod said:

Has been dying a slow death for ages and there's has only been one drawn out debate of late. Didn't end well for some.

No it hasn't been dying a slow death. 

Been thriving in the last few months. 

Especially since the Sin Bin was cleared. 

Make it better instead of moaning. 

2 hours ago, W6er said:

It is already structured in that manner...   :unsure:

I also approve of the light-hand moderation that has been (not) applied.

(And amazingly I have been known to be subject to the odd, desultory, half-hearted insult from time to time.)

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Very sensible idea

The nature of choice in the modern day social media has impacted this kind of discussion website. Twitter for example offers a great way for those that just want to abuse to get their rocks off. Facebook, a bit more reserved but is much easier to use during matchdays, and for signing conversations/ other regular club points (like match reports, highlights, club information) 

The only channel really left unchallenged with BAWA is the individual topics because they're so emotive for people, for different reasons. That's why we seen the Kibble thread kick-off, the two stand one spring to life when a bigot home game approaches and why the three month spend ramps up quarterly. It pandered to different sides and allowed those in the middle to chip in. You couldn't really get that on Twitter or Facebook because of the set-up of the platforms. 

I hope BAWA isn't on its way out but I can understand if it is. Tough to keep something going when it only really thrives in siloed subjects and so many of those subjects get done to death.  

The fact that certain posters (SINGLE) are allowed to start so many aliases has killed this, pr1cks that don't even support our team . Nothing wrong with having the odd alias or 2 but certain poster having about 10 is well past a joke, and a very simple opp to remove permanently , but alas not been done .

So its moderation that has put us at risk. Hey ho if it dies I can still talk Saints at work, at matches and at play, and not have wee saddo pratts getting their rocks off because someone actually related to them, even if it was to express what a complete failure of a human they are...…

If the hat fits were it (The great I am or Ian)

35 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The nature of choice in the modern day social media has impacted this kind of discussion website. Twitter for example offers a great way for those that just want to abuse to get their rocks off. Facebook, a bit more reserved but is much easier to use during matchdays, and for signing conversations/ other regular club points (like match reports, highlights, club information) 

The only channel really left unchallenged with BAWA is the individual topics because they're so emotive for people, for different reasons. That's why we seen the Kibble thread kick-off, the two stand one spring to life when a bigot home game approaches and why the three month spend ramps up quarterly. It pandered to different sides and allowed those in the middle to chip in. You couldn't really get that on Twitter or Facebook because of the set-up of the platforms. 

I hope BAWA isn't on its way out but I can understand if it is. Tough to keep something going when it only really thrives in siloed subjects and so many of those subjects get done to death.  

Shut up for once in yir fecking life. 

Zzzzzzz 

Just now, DougJamie said:

The fact that certain posters (SINGLE) are allowed to start so many aliases has killed this, pr1cks that don't even support our team . Nothing wrong with having the odd alias or 2 but certain poster having about 10 is well past a joke, and a very simple opp to remove permanently , but alas not been done .

So its moderation that has put us at risk. Hey ho if it dies I can still talk Saints at work, at matches and at play, and not have wee saddo pratts getting their rocks off because someone actually related to them, even if it was to express what a complete failure of a human they are...…

Wee abusing stalking obsessive who contributes zero to life on the Forum. 

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Jeezo, what a rant. 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The Alias thing is something that something could be done about I guess and would improve the Forum. 

Just now, DougJamie said:

In your own little fat frame and small brain this works for you, your superiority ends at being the Forum Fanny …………….

That you follow follow about everywhere even into the Sin Bin. You would be postless and fecking heartbroken if I got banned, ye stalking weirdo. 

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Do me a favour and stop replying to my posts, I am calling you a fanny indirectly , or abusing as you call it...……….. keep eating the pies

Ha ha ha ha ha 

What an incredible post from a weirdo stalker. 

Now he is completed routed and humiliated. 

Cock