Is The Forum Deid?

Lord Pityme

I don't come on the forum very much when there's no football on. The forum has always been busier when we're shite and in trouble. People have a life outside of a football forum and sometimes they're very busy, sometimes they're not. Sometimes i enjoy what's being posted on the forum...other times it's repetitive and annoying. These are all reasons why forums lose the flow of traffic. If someone takes it on then things will get busier again eventually, it would be a shame if it didn't.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, Lord Pityme said:

With the last major off field discussion point settled at least for the forseeable... would it be kind to put the forum out of its misery with a Coup 'De Grace to the forehead?

Outside a matchday thread, is there any debate?

It looks for all the world that three or four posters with multiple aliases get their rocks off calling each other a c**t ad nauseam.

Oh look... here they all are now!

Very valid description. 

I'd say it should be put to sleep

I wouldn't say you hate Shull. I just can't find anything to do with St Mirren that you like. Kind of defeats the point of being on a forum about St Mirren. You might, I suggest, be better off in a right wing, consciously or unconsciously racist forum. You would find a lot of agreement amongst the posters there for many of your posts. 

Agreement is boring.

You miss the point as usual.

Apart from Tony fitzpatrick and Match Programmes from the past there is feck all to like about St Mirren.

Team is shite

Prices to get in are shite

Too many cheats in our corrupt game.

Our strips are shite

Jack Ross was a cheating shite

Hladky is shitier than Clean sheet King Sammy.

For the price we pay for the Stadium Car Park, that should include a Car wash as we watch the match.

Match experience is shockingly shit.

Supporters like Ricky, Wilbur, TT and the decrepit loony from London smell of stale pish.

But they thrive on hate

3 hours ago, shull said:

Agreement is boring.

You miss the point as usual.

Apart from Tony fitzpatrick and Match Programmes from the past there is feck all to like about St Mirren.

Team is shite

Prices to get in are shite

Too many cheats in our corrupt game.

Our strips are shite

Jack Ross was a cheating shite

Hladky is shitier than Clean sheet King Sammy.

For the price we pay for the Stadium Car Park, that should include a Car wash as we watch the match.

Match experience is shockingly shit.

Supporters like Ricky, Wilbur, TT and the decrepit loony from London smell of stale pish.

But they thrive on hate

Boris Johnson?

With the last major off field discussion point settled at least for the forseeable... would it be kind to put the forum out of its misery with a Coup 'De Grace to the forehead?

It looks for all the world that three or four posters with multiple aliases get their rocks off calling each other a c**t ad nauseam.

This does happen 

Still breathing... Just.