With the corona-virus encroaching upon the UK, the government is now voicing the possibility of banning public events.  As we know, Italy has taken steps in cancelling sport or having them played behind closed doors.  If this materialises here then I would ask the club to prepare for that scenario and make live Buddievision coverage accessible to fans and free to STHs.

1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

With the corona-virus encroaching upon the UK, the government is now voicing the possibility of banning public events.  As we know, Italy has taken steps in cancelling sport or having them played behind closed doors.  If this materialises here then I would ask the club to prepare for that scenario and make live Buddievision coverage accessible to fans and free to STHs.

Forward thinking DSS... I like it. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
3 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Forward thinking DSS... I like it. 

Are there not rules making this rather unlikely?

Remember when you were a kid and one of your pals caught, measles or something. next thing you know their maws having a measles party and you were top of the invite list  if you had never had the measles.

Simple, everyone stock up with 1 month of food, go round to a pals house, have a two week session, good tunes, box sets or even a board game or two. Then if someone comes down with the virus on day 12, you're all sorted coz you brought 1 months worth of supplies 😀

4 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Remember when you were a kid and one of your pals caught, measles or something. next thing you know their maws having a measles party and you were top of the invite list  if you had never had the measles.

Simple, everyone stock up with 1 month of food, go round to a pals house, have a two week session, good tunes, box sets or even a board game or two. Then if someone comes down with the virus on day 12, you're all sorted coz you brought 1 months worth of supplies 😀

You were top of the invite list to "Dafty" parties I heard. :P

Coronavirus was a world government set up. 3 suspicious "coincidences"

1) Biggest chemical testing plant in China is in Wuhan.

2) An american scientist did a test on the effects of a coronavirus pandemic 3 months before it happened.

3) The Military Games (equivalent of the military olympics) were held in Wuhan a week before the virus outbreak. Convienent get together of the world powers?

2 hours ago, Big Yards said:

2) An american scientist did a test on the effects of a coronavirus pandemic 3 months before it happened.

3) The Military Games (equivalent of the military olympics) were held in Wuhan a week before the virus outbreak. Convienent get together of the world powers?

Like I said to Doakes on another thread - we can laugh at idiotic Americans all we like but you don't have to go far to find deranged conspiracy theory nutjobs and assorted cranks on our own forum. 🤣

8 hours ago, Big Yards said:

You really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the internet. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:
6 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Like I said to Doakes on another thread - we can laugh at idiotic Americans all we like but you don't have to go far to find deranged conspiracy theory nutjobs and assorted cranks on our own forum. emoji1787.png

I've got a wee suspicion that you've been whooshed.

Maybe but I'm going to need a lot of persuading. 🤣

I reckon we are looking at a garden variety crackpot.