7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Like I said to Doakes on another thread - we can laugh at idiotic Americans all we like but you don't have to go far to find deranged conspiracy theory nutjobs and assorted cranks on our own forum. 🤣

So you just ignore those 3 FACTS and laugh at me for stating them? 

16 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Coronavirus was a world government set up. 3 suspicious "coincidences"

1) Biggest chemical testing plant in China is in Wuhan.

2) An american scientist did a test on the effects of a coronavirus pandemic 3 months before it happened.

3) The Military Games (equivalent of the military olympics) were held in Wuhan a week before the virus outbreak. Convienent get together of the world powers?

It makes sense. The powers that be will logically want to kill of the 'useless eaters' someday, or have them kill off each other.

13 minutes ago, W6er said:

It makes sense. The powers that be will logically want to kill of the 'useless eaters' someday, or have them kill off each other.

1 way of getting rid of the ageing population.

Bye Ricky  :whistle

1 hour ago, Big Yards said:

The bigger the lie the more it will be believed by the masses.

How anyone can deny 9/11 as an inside job for instance is just beyond me

Absolutely. I think most people just haven't investigated it, and are inclined to believe what they are told.

That video used to be so easy to find on YouTube and the original had millions of hits, IIRC. Not sure why it wasn't appearing in my search results today. 

After 9/11 The CIA travelled to South Africa to interview an ex CEO of Anglo American Gold who had written a book a couple of years beforehand in which he had predicted a mass attack by Islamic Terrorists. 

Edited by St.Ricky

13 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
58 minutes ago, W6er said:
Absolutely. I think most people just haven't investigated it, and are inclined to believe what they are told.
That video used to be so easy to find on YouTube and the original had millions of hits, IIRC. Not sure why it wasn't appearing in my search results today. 

It's because the CIA, FSB, MSS, MI5 and Mossad are hijacking your YouTube searches and hiding the truth from you because they don't want you to find out the truth about your lizard people overlords. You know it's the only thing that makes sense.

Or YouTube are censoring it, aye. "Nothing to see here, move along..."