5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Has there been a break out of a local asylum in the last week or so? 🤪🤪🤪

I have no idea what the hell is going on. :lol:

It seems their argument is simply that "it's obvious innit".

They also make the mistake of thinking that because we don't believe their insane conspiracy theories that we therefore automatically swallow the government's side. They think everyone is as extreme as them.

11 hours ago, W6er said:

Absolutely. I think most people just haven't investigated it, and are inclined to believe what they are told.

That video used to be so easy to find on YouTube and the original had millions of hits, IIRC. Not sure why it wasn't appearing in my search results today. 

Ricky, have you considered that most people don't have an extreme view one way or the other on stuff like this?

The burden is on conspiracy theorists to provide solid irrefutable proof of their crackpot theories.

You can't just produce links to dodgy blogs and youtube videos and start ranting about government coverups and expect to be called anything other than weird and insane.

This is an orange? Seriously? :lol: What on earth made you take a video like this seriously?

Edited by oaksoft

52 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ricky, have you considered that most people don't have an extreme view one way or the other on stuff like this?

The burden is on conspiracy theorists to provide solid irrefutable proof of their crackpot theories.

You can't just produce links to dodgy blogs and youtube videos and start ranting about government coverups and expect to be called anything other than weird and insane.

This is an orange? Seriously? :lol: What on earth made you take a video like this seriously?

I don't think I can be accused of 'ranting', Oaksoft. There's plenty of evidence there. If I can be bothered I will start a thread on it one day. If you are genuinely interested I would suggest looking at the motive - Project For A New American Century's 'New Pearl Harbor' in order to implement The Wolfowitz Doctrine. The operation: the buildings were owned by the municipality for about 25 years before being sold to 'lucky' Larry Silverstein around three months before 9/11, when they were refurbished (and explosives planted). Larry would dine at his Windows restaurant every morning, but had an appointment with his dermatologist that morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJMYDPMI_S8

Building 7 is the smoking gun as it collapses in its own footprint at basically free fall speed from fire damage. As the previous video I posted states, all the vertical supports must have given way at exactly the same time for that to happen. Then there's the Pentagon - lack of fuselage, no footage released. The 'investigation' which was basically done in secret. The fact 9/11 was used to justify the implementation of the Wolfowitz Doctrine. There's plenty more, that's what I can think of from the top of my head.

The official version - that a bunch of amateur pilots hijacked planes, evaded the world's best equipped air force and performed complex manoeuvres beyond the capability of experienced pilots, before crashing them into the financial centre of New York and the US capital, is ridiculous and has never been substantiated. Some of the alleged hijackers have even turned up alive!

Whether you choose to investigate it or not is up to you. I know there are some rubes who believe anything their government tells them, and simply cannot countenance the possibility of such a Machiavellian plot. I wish I was similarly naive. That's all I have to say on the matter, so that's your cue for ad hominem - tin foil hats, mental illness, etc.

Edited by W6er

52 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oaky, I don't think W6 is Ricky.

Not enough spelling mistakes for a starter.

The thought crossed my mind it might be IOBS but unlikely for similar reasons.

There no doubt he's not "new" and, for some weird reason, has a connection with the forum fool.

Wouldn't like to hazard a guess who he was previously at this stage. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oaky, I don't think W6 is Ricky.

Not enough spelling mistakes for a starter.

The thought crossed my mind it might be IOBS but unlikely for similar reasons.

There no doubt he's not "new" and, for some weird reason, has a connection with the forum fool.

Wouldn't like to hazard a guess who he was previously at this stage. 

And as for your own Alias's... 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:33 PM, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

With the corona-virus encroaching upon the UK, the government is now voicing the possibility of banning public events.  As we know, Italy has taken steps in cancelling sport or having them played behind closed doors.  If this materialises here then I would ask the club to prepare for that scenario and make live Buddievision coverage accessible to fans and free to STHs.

Could I just add that all those people who bought the sign below are full of shit 

672C26EF-291E-49C4-998E-4F467DDAF929.jpeg