Season Now Over

shull

18 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Aye, Shull, seasons over, cos staying in the league isn't that important.

Even when you depart from your racist, right wing rantings, you still talk shite.

show my racism please

staying in a corrupt league that we can never win is not important

20 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Aye, Shull, seasons over, cos staying in the league isn't that important.

Even when you depart from your racist, right wing rantings, you still talk shite.

and show me which race I abuse

37 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

We still have a bit to play for ,season is far from over  once we get safety to 10th or higher then our season will be over. 

For me, Cups are always likely be where Saints have the best opportunity of winning a national trophy but the league is where the bread and butter income for the club.

A look at attendances at Easter Road, Tynecastle and in Paisley over the last two nights seem to show that some of the gloss has rubbed off in the cup.

It might also indicate that what a number are saying that cost and number of games are having an impact.

Our league games coming up will be crucial. Our season is far from over, the most interesting and challenging part is coming up on the run in. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

For me, Cups are always likely be where Saints have the best opportunity of winning a national trophy but the league is where the bread and butter income for the club.

A look at attendances at Easter Road, Tynecastle and in Paisley over the last two nights seem to show that some of the gloss has rubbed off in the cup.

It might also indicate that what a number are saying that cost and number of games are having an impact.

Our league games coming up will be crucial. Our season is far from over, the most interesting and challenging part is coming up on the run in. 

Stop it, my sides are hurting

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just more of the same rubbish we're used to at home games. This team know how to zap the passion out of you with their dullness and lack of quality.

What's even more worrying is our manager comes out afterwards and says we were the better team etc etc. He should be saying hes not happy with having all the possession but no quality to create anything and we're not up to the standard he wants us to play at. Seems as if hes happy with borefests.

I sit at games and nobody else seems to be unhappy with the garbage we need to watch.

Been to the recent home Motherwell cup and league games, Hamilton, Hibs, Aberdeen league games all at home and all the same. Boring, no idea how to score, dropping points against poor teams. No wonder people stayed away tonight!

12 hours ago, doonhamer said:

Makes no difference but I thought Foley fouled him outside the box and he fell in the box.

This

Exactly what I thought. I was confused that none of the commentators even mentioned it - so I began to doubt myself - and couldn't face seeing it again to check 🙂

Edited by southsidebud

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I disagree with the text I have emphasised, Ricky. I think in the case of Hibs and ourselves, the low attendances are attributable to fact the game was on TV and the weather was atrocious. In Hearts' case, I think its because they're bottom of the league, didn't expect to win, the weather was rubbish and they charge exorbitant prices! 

58 minutes ago, W6er said:

I disagree with the text I have emphasised, Ricky. I think in the case of Hibs and ourselves, the low attendances are attributable to fact the game was on TV and the weather was atrocious. In Hearts' case, I think its because they're bottom of the league, didn't expect to win, the weather was rubbish and they charge exorbitant prices! 

Fair points W6r

We really need to stop the usual posters. Blame everybody. Rename this post “season all to play for”. Thiat is what Jim and the team need to focus on. Survival and as high a finish as possible. Cup would have even great but if I and my fellow investors are going to get our monies worth, we need to stay up. 

13 hours ago, Big Yards said:

All Goodwin cares about are the 2 goals conceded. That tells you of the negative defensive outlook and priorities our manager seems to have.

His 1st thought should've been about our lack of creativity and failure to have 1 shot at goal as the home team in a cup quarter final!!

To be fair By Jim did say that he thought we lacked creativity in the final third. The Aberdeen manager had done his homework on our through ball and used his keeper as a Sweeper. Basic but effective for them as a team and since we couldn't get beyond them or play beyond them they won. 

41 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Goodwin IMO is right out his depth, likes to play blame game with players, watches different game from everybody else. Needs to man up and stop playing players just because he signed them...

So you say and are perfectly entitled to say so. By the way, who would you drop and who would you bring in from the squad instead3