Lewis Morgan.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Amazing how threatened you are by my mere presence on your site. :lol: 

Scared of ending up in a comatosed state with your  boring outpouring.. 

Come on, help Div out. 

Make the Forum great again. 

Start new and interesting threads. 

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Jesus, what a state to get yourself into. :lol: 

Come on. 

Start a thread. 

Entertain the troops. 

Get Baz involved. You might get a ten pager. 

Even Cry Baby has just started a new thread. 

48 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

How many goals did Morgan score last night ya boring twat?

That wasn't my question.

I asked if there is anyone you don't have an issue with. You appear to be constantly upset at everyone and everything.

You're hilarious though....you definitely can't go through your life as angry and aggressive to everyone as you do on here and you 100% don't act that way whilst attending St. Mirren games. If you spoke to everyone at games the way you do on here, you'd have certainly had a sore face a few times for your troubles. :lol: 

Chill the f**k out.

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That wasn't my question.

I asked if there is anyone you don't have an issue with. You appear to be constantly upset at everyone and everything.

You're hilarious though....you definitely can't go through your life as angry and aggressive to everyone as you do on here and you 100% don't act that way whilst attending St. Mirren games. If you spoke to everyone at games the way you do on here, you'd have certainly had a sore face a few times for your troubles. :lol: 

Chill the f**k out.

I don't think he/she have had an issue with me before,but since I agree with what you say about him/her, he/she will likely have 1 now  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

I no longer attend games due to the negative shite on offer and the ridiculous prices to get in, I’m actually a very chilled out person and if u wanted to assault me then so be it. I’d be happy to buy any Saints fan on here a pint, apart from maybe Baz😂

Not at all, never gotten wound up at someone online to that point. Just saying that the aggressive/abusive stance you take on here with just about everyone would get you in trouble if it's how you reacted to folk at games. I'm in no doubt you're not actually like that in real life, that's why I'm saying to chill out a bit.

In a somewhat related story, I passed by two Saints fans having a right f**king go at each other swinging arms outside the gates on the car park on Ferguslie Avenue side of the ground the other night post match as I was going back to my motor. It ended with one guy running away into his motor only to be followed by the other guy in his own car. A quick 50 yard car chase followed, then both cars stopped at corner of Tannahill and Ferguslie Park Avenue and it was on again.... the big burly guy jumped out his car to try and drag the other lad (in a VW Golf) out his motor and the boy in the Golf shat it so badly that he nearly ploughed through about half a dozen folk crossing at Tannahill to get away from him.

Was mental handbags but f**king idiotic to be doing that at best of times, never mind at that time of night with so many parked and moving cars and pedestrians with kids kicking about. Could easily have hurt folk trying to cross the busy road.

Edited by djchapsticks

8 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

Tommy I don’t believe we have had cross words😂maybe because u seem like ur own man and a decent poster, problem is the forum clique round on u and don’t like getting called out on it👍

Damn, didn't expect that kind of reply  :lol: 

Oh and mine is a lager  :cheers

On 3/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, shull said:

Come on. 

Start a thread. 

Entertain the troops. 

Get Baz involved. You might get a ten pager. 

Even Cry Baby has just started a new thread. 

Some people love a 10 pager.

Some people love trolling with ignorant, bitter-filled nonsense.

Answers on a postcard where you come in…

12 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

I no longer attend games due to the negative shite on offer and the ridiculous prices to get in, I’m actually a very chilled out person and if u wanted to assault me then so be it. I’d be happy to buy any Saints fan on here a pint, apart from maybe Baz😂

because I make you angry...

48 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Get ur own patter, ur one full of hate, anger and have full-time seethe against anybody who disagrees with u, chill out, it’s ok... 

You started copying me because I could physically point out where you were getting upset and angry. You haven't been able to show the same for me yet... Because it's not there. 

People are welcome to disagree with me, you rarely do because you're too busy being bitter. 

• 5 months later...

I listened to the pod cast thought Lewis came over as the great guy he is. In his time at St.Mirren I was lucky to get to know him well and his mum and dad. Lovely family. Great player for us. I remember him playing his his first u20s he was so thin his Jersey was hanging off him. But he had pace. And good technique. I will always love his last game and scoring the winner V Morton. Then celebrating behind the goal to the Morton fans. Brilliant. Best of luck to him in Miami.

Enjoy all the open goals to be fair but really liked this... good to hear about times under Ian Murray etc, we really where a shambles 😂, hope Lewis does come back to the uk though and fulfills his potential, but he seems to be living the life over there.

• 4 weeks later...