Aliases on The Forum

5 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Unless you use your own name in this forum then you are an alias

Everyone gets this pedantic point, it's been made several times over different threads. It's clear the topic is about people posting under additional created accounts. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

And it's of such epidemic proportions it needed a thread? 

FFS. 

I didn't say that. I personally have no issue with people using other aliases. Never seen the point myself but then again I've never posted anything to get me sin binned. :whistle

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Everyone gets this pedantic point, it's been made several times over different threads. It's clear the topic is about people posting under additional created accounts. 

Well spotted :lol:

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

While I have the forum fool on ignore I see he's started ANOTHER thread that I'm sure has been started previously.

Not got time to check but FFS. 

Forums out of control.

Whod have thunk it.........................Mod, @div, could you do something here like merge?

Oh, and move this pish to the correct section? 

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

KT. 

Assuming this is a serious question. We all use an Alias on here. Some however have a history of using more than one, giving themselves in effect two identities on the forum. 

My question applies particularly to Shull.. In fairness Shull admits he has.... And Faraway... Who so far hasn't but has been confirmed by others. 

Why is the question. 

Thought you said you only had the one account for logging onto the forum, you are now stating that you have an alias and are insinuating that everyone including myself have an alias. Prove  that I have an alias ID. 

You are also asking a question that you should be able to answer yourself as you have stated that you have an alias id. 

7 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Thought you said you only had the one account for logging onto the forum, you are now stating that you have an alias and are insinuating that everyone including myself have an alias. Prove  that I have an alias ID. 

You are also asking a question that you should be able to answer yourself as you have stated that you have an alias id. 

Chalky. You know well what I mean. Everyone on here has AN Alias. Not enough for some. The same two or three have at least one other. Strange. 

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Whod have thunk it.........................Mod, @div, could you do something here like merge?

Oh, and move this pish to the correct section? 

More sillyness and crybaby stuff. 

A grown man (allegedly) 

A man with several Aliases. 

images (4).jpeg

Edited by St.Ricky

20 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Thanks for quoting the forum fool ya dafty. :lol:

The clowns almost on the verge of a breakdown, beating his trolling best when he was binned. :1eye

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

While I have the forum fool on ignore I see he's started ANOTHER thread that I'm sure has been started previously.

Not got time to check but FFS. 

Forums out of control.

Far be in from me to question your motives my Faraway friend, but what dare i ask is the point of putting the Rickster on ignore if you’re still waiting with bated breath to be the first to jump to berate his latest offering?

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Far be in from me to question your motives my Faraway friend, but what dare i ask is the point of putting the Rickster on ignore if you’re still waiting with bated breath to be the first to jump to berate his latest offering?

Are you having a moment?

:lol:

Ignore is to do exactly that, I don't need to read his drivel, his constant trolling and his attempts to post in every thread adding the square root of feck all.

If somebody quotes him, mostly to point and laugh, I don;t see why I should miss out, it's amusing that he thinks so much of himself yet he is a buffoon.

Thanks for asking. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Are you having a moment?

I was first, was I? :lol:

Ignore is to do exactly that, I don't need to read his drivel, his constant trolling and his attempts to post in every thread adding the square root of feck all.

If somebody quotes him, mostly to point and laugh, I don;t see why I should miss out, it's amusing that he thinks so much of himself yet he is a buffoon.

Dear oh dear? 

He just gets worse and worse 

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you having a moment?

:lol:

Aye but if you think he’s a troll (I don’t by the way, but more of that later) then aren’t you just giving him the oxygen he needs to keep posting. Surely properly ignoring him would be the way forward. Nobody had quoted him on this thread when you pounced within minutes of him starting the thread.  I stopped responding to Shull and his many aliases like Ice Tears and Krankies the rapist. a good while ago in the vain hope that others would do the same. If they did then muppets like Shull might f**k off and ruin someone else’s forum. I think I may be a long time waiting.

As for Ricky, I don’t think he’s a troll at all. For me he started off at worst a daft auld zealot with too much time on his hands, who loves the Murn and felt like he needed to share his every waking thought with the board. As a result of this I think he cane in for a helluva lot of unnecessary abuse to the point where his every post was torn to shreds. I think he eventually got worn down and started to fight back by posting even more shite to noise up the folk who were trying to shut him up.

Thats just my wee take on it. Bullying auld men I don’t know on an Internet forum just isnae my scene. 
And just for the record you are far from the worst in this respect. You merely mock, whilst others are extremely insulting and abusive. 

i myself am perfect! 😇