Aliases on The Forum

Albionsaint, the one and only account since August 2008. I talk enough bullocks using one account never mind two or three.

As for the original question, I think that there may be some characters on the forum who just use the forum to play out some deep seated anger fantasies in a virtual way rather than in real life. The forum probably provides a public service as prisons cost a fortune to run. 

47 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye but if you think he’s a troll (I don’t by the way, but more of that later) then aren’t you just giving him the oxygen he needs to keep posting. Surely properly ignoring him would be the way forward. Nobody had quoted him on this thread when you pounced within minutes of him starting the thread.  I stopped responding to Shull and his many aliases like Ice Tears and Krankies the rapist. a good while ago in the vain hope that others would do the same. If they did then muppets like Shull might f**k off and ruin someone else’s forum. I think I may be a long time waiting.

As for Ricky, I don’t think he’s a troll at all. For me he started off at worst a daft auld zealot with too much time on his hands, who loves the Murn and felt like he needed to share his every waking thought with the board. As a result of this I think he cane in for a helluva lot of unnecessary abuse to the point where his every post was torn to shreds. I think he eventually got worn down and started to fight back by posting even more shite to noise up the folk who were trying to shut him up.

Thats just my wee take on it. Bullying auld men I don’t know on an Internet forum just isnae my scene. 
And just for the record you are far from the worst in this respect. You merely mock, whilst others are extremely insulting and abusive. 

i myself am perfect! 😇

😂  😂

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Did you like that? 😃

Very amusing. I liked your whole post, well with the exception of saying Ricky's boring, I think with my dot counting I am officially the forum's saddest bastard! 

I wasn't aware Ice Tears was also Shull! I think AlbionSaint was onto something, too: 

24 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Albionsaint, the one and only account since August 2008. I talk enough bullocks using one account never mind two or three.

As for the original question, I think that there may be some characters on the forum who just use the forum to play out some deep seated anger fantasies in a virtual way rather than in real life. The forum probably provides a public service as prisons cost a fortune to run. 

I have to admit, this is one of the most bizarre forums I have ever seen. A fair few 'characters', I just wish people would know when to draw a line. 

I think we have a few people with enough perception to read the runes correctly. I'm just a straightforward older fan  This Alias thing that Faraway and Shull do and others is not straightforward. It is used to circumvent forum rules and to create opportunities for the harassment of others. Shull though is very transparent and OK. This and a small clique on here have pushed a number of very decent guys off the forum., sadly. Is it possible to clear these out? 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I think we have a few people with enough perception to read the runes correctly. I'm just a straightforward older fan  This Alias thing that Faraway and Shull do and others is not straightforward. It is used to circumvent forum rules and to create opportunities for the harassment of others. Shull though is very transparent and OK. This and a small clique on here have pushed a number of very decent guys off the forum., sadly. Is it possible to clear these out? 

Ricky, I know Faraway gives you a lot of stick on here and can be an argumentative bugger at times, but him and Shull don’t belong on the same sentence in this topic.

Faraway at worst has possibly created two other aliases in his time on here. One for each of his visits to the sin bin for the sole purpose of being able to continue to post. You may say that’s against the rules, but it’s hardly crime of the century and it must be pretty frustrating to get banned for next to nothing while others get away with murder. This forum doesn’t mean enough to me to go to those lengths but each to their own. 

Shull on the other hand is a very sad individual who has had multiple aliases and despite what he says on this thread has at least 3 or 4 others that he still regularly uses on here. In a weird way you have to admire his appetite for posting relentless drivel under the “guise” of different posters. In reality though I just feel a bit sorry for him and his empty wee life. 

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ricky, I know Faraway gives you a lot of stick on here and can be an argumentative bugger at times, but him and Shull don’t belong on the same sentence in this topic.

Faraway at worst has possibly created two other aliases in his time on here. One for each of his visits to the sin bin for the sole purpose of being able to continue to post. You may say that’s against the rules, but it’s hardly crime of the century and it must be pretty frustrating to get banned for next to nothing while others get away with murder. This forum doesn’t mean enough to me to go to those lengths but each to their own. 

Shull on the other hand is a very sad individual who has had multiple aliases and despite what he says on this thread has at least 3 or 4 others that he still regularly uses on here. In a weird way you have to admire his appetite for posting relentless drivel under the “guise” of different posters. In reality though I just feel a bit sorry for him and his empty wee life. 

I don't think Shull or Faraway are genuinely mean. The former might be a bit eccentric, and sometimes repetitive, but he's actually quite funny and has made me genuinely laugh out loud. I reckon he's probably 'Murn', to use your phrase, through and through. I don't think posting on here is any worse than watching the drivel on the box, which is what a lot of people do. I like to watch Netflix and Prime and then the little bleep alerts me to activity on here.

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull succeeds in being Shull. He has his pet topics and pushed them at every opportunity even if he knows they are untenable. He spends time with his daughter doing other things since she decided not to come back to watch the team. I admire him for that. 

Faraway is like dirt on your shoes. You see the dog shit and try to avoid it but there it is again. A man with a huge feeling of inadequacy who feels the need to ridicule online with the protection of anonymity. A wee fly man, a stirrer and no fan of the team, 

I don't generally mind a bit of mouth on the forum but IMO this is completely out of order.

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull succeeds in being Shull. He has his pet topics and pushed them at every opportunity even if he knows they are untenable. He spends time with his daughter doing other things since she decided not to come back to watch the team. I admire him for that. 

Faraway is like dirt on your shoes. You see the dog shit and try to avoid it but there it is again. A man with a huge feeling of inadequacy who feels the need to ridicule online with the protection of anonymity. A wee fly man, a stirrer and no fan of the team, 

We’ll need to agree to disagree on just about every part of that post Rocky. 

39 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Thank you for your opinion. 

You can be as dismissive as you like but there hasn't been a single comment on this forum directed at you that I can remember, which could possibly justify you comparing another human being to dog shit.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I don't generally mind a bit of mouth on the forum but IMO this is completely out of order.

How so?  Ricky is simply pointing out that much as one tries to avoid stepping in dog shit, it still happens, as it is everywhere.;........... just like Faraway is everywhere and espousing the world according to Faraway. Presumably the world according to Oaky will be along shortly.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You can be as dismissive as you like but there hasn't been a single comment on this forum directed at you that I can remember, which could possibly justify you comparing another human being to dog shit.

You need to improve your reading and comprehension skills. 

Oh my word.

There has been a whole lot of ranting going on overnight.  :lol:

Hey Zzzzweeper07, look at the attention I am getting, and I aint been seeking it. 

Never mind me, I'm irrelevant.

Hats off to the super parod y accounts, Krankies Therapist and Ice Tears. What a briliiant job you two ( whoever you are ) are doing in duping the many  gullible fools on here. Keep up the brilliant work

Congratulations are due to Ricky. Again , ripping pathetic Oaksoft to feck. Oaksoft is on his knees begging for mercy as Rick comes in for the kill. It's been beautiful.

Keep ignoring. :thumbs2

To add, i havent used an alias , since STUBBS2018  many months ago.

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Nonsense. Faraway Saint is a piss taker and you've taken the bait in a massive way. 

Any sympathy for you is long gone as you continue to relentlessly troll every thread with banal nonsense such as thanking other people for posting their opinion. 

It's OK sometimes to read a post, digest it and move on. You don't have to make the world aware you've read the post and thank people for it. 

The fact that the poster above is an ally of you says it all, really. 

Edited by djchapsticks

P&B must be offline presently.

Rick is a legend and has had a fruitful and decent life and is still going strong.

Unlike ..........:lol:

P.S. Rick does spout a lot of unneccesary nonsense at times

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

P&B must be offline presently.

Rick is a legend and has had a fruitful and decent life and is still going strong.

Unlike ..........:lol:

P.S. Rick does spout a lot of unneccesary nonsense at times

Hey... I don't see a poster on here who doesn't spout a lot of unnecessary nonsense at times. 

I might admit to being a little more prolific than others at times though... F Man the Master Baiter apart. I can safely say that the man from Arbroath outdoes me. 

3 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Just had a visit at my place of work from a SMISA committee member mentioned something about a horses head  :shutup starting to see the benefits now 

video dies GIF

Suppose it's not quite as bad as the "Armageddon" claims we've had in the past from the anti-BTB crew 🤣

Oh my word.
There has been a whole lot of ranting going on overnight.  [emoji38]
Hey Zzzzweeper07, look at the attention I am getting, and I aint been seeking it. 
Hats off to the super parod y accounts, Krankies Therapist and Ice Tears. What a briliiant job you two ( whoever you are ) are doing in duping the many  gullible fools on here. Keep up the brilliant work
Congratulations are due to Ricky. Again , ripping pathetic Oaksoft to feck. Oaksoft is on his knees begging for mercy as Rick comes in for the kill. It's been beautiful.
Are you really not Krankies Therapist? I'm unconvinced. Gold medal to the person who set up that account if I'm wrong

45 minutes ago, gilberto said:
7 hours ago, shull said:
Oh my word.
There has been a whole lot of ranting going on overnight.  emoji38.png

Are you really not Krankies Therapist? I'm unconvinced. Gold medal to the person who set up that account if I'm wrong

I am not Krankies Therapist or Ice Tears. The people doing those Accounts, well done, I like them. 

As I said, my last alias was Stubbs 2018 but he was exterminated by Bald Eagle. 

Absolutely no need for an alias presently as Shull is behaving impeccably. 

Fair enough, Shull. I'd never call you a liar. Krankies Therapist is doing an amazing impression of you tho........

I am not Krankies Therapist or Ice Tears. The people doing those Accounts, well done, I like them. 
As I said, my last alias was Stubbs 2018 but he was exterminated by Bald Eagle. 
Absolutely no need for an alias presently as Shull is behaving impeccably. 

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Hey... I don't see a poster on here who doesn't spout a lot of unnecessary nonsense at times. 

I might admit to being a little more prolific than others at times though... F Man the Master Baiter apart. I can safely say that the man from Arbroath outdoes me. 

Not trying to be mean here, but is your defence  "I am only the second worst at being on the forum too much?"   😜

28 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not trying to be mean here, but is your defence  "I am only the second worst at being on the forum too much?"   😜

Not at all. 

I'm saying simply that one poster above all flies around the forum as he is entitled to do. I do my bit. So do you, so do others, perhaps at times more than might be strictly necessary.