Aliases on The Forum

1 hour ago, Ice-tears said:

When I get banned again or Sin-binned I’ll be back as somebody else, not that I want alias just another way to annoy u!

At least you accept it’s a when and not an if. Bad news though, it doesn’t annoy me in the slightest. I enjoy this part of BAWA & I’m sure even those that I’ve had the biggest arguments with will back that up. No luck pal :whistle

19 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye but if you think he’s a troll (I don’t by the way, but more of that later) then aren’t you just giving him the oxygen he needs to keep posting. Surely properly ignoring him would be the way forward. Nobody had quoted him on this thread when you pounced within minutes of him starting the thread.  I stopped responding to Shull and his many aliases like Ice Tears and Krankies the rapist. a good while ago in the vain hope that others would do the same. If they did then muppets like Shull might f**k off and ruin someone else’s forum. I think I may be a long time waiting.

As for Ricky, I don’t think he’s a troll at all. For me he started off at worst a daft auld zealot with too much time on his hands, who loves the Murn and felt like he needed to share his every waking thought with the board. As a result of this I think he cane in for a helluva lot of unnecessary abuse to the point where his every post was torn to shreds. I think he eventually got worn down and started to fight back by posting even more shite to noise up the folk who were trying to shut him up.

Thats just my wee take on it. Bullying auld men I don’t know on an Internet forum just isnae my scene. 
And just for the record you are far from the worst in this respect. You merely mock, whilst others are extremely insulting and abusive. 

i myself am perfect! 😇

Ok, let me try to explain....................

This "pounced" is all rather dramatic. It's purely a matter of timing, at work I can drop in and out, I seen the thread and posted.

I would have posted similar if anyone had posted this thread title as the amount of unnecessary duplicate threads just messes up the forum. The days of any tidying up the forum are long gone.

As for this fool not being a troll..........................:lol:

If you notice almost every time I post and he's online he will post straight away, and I mean seconds not minutes, with some irrelevant drivel.

The large majority of his threads quite quickly, if not immediately,  turn into some dig at me.

One of his classics, again quickly aimed at me, has been deleted from last night, well done @div

I respond and it's seen as tit for tat, a favourite of the moderator.

I have him on ignore and you see the level of shite he throws with no input from me.

Oh aye, he's a fecking troll.

Oh, bullying auld men, don't make me fecking laugh........................:lol:

I'll not say anymore, as I might get banned again for next to nothing.

Edited by faraway saint

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, let me try to explain....................

This "pounced" is all rather dramatic. It's purely a matter of timing, at work I can drop in and out, I seen the thread and posted.

I would have posted similar if anyone had posted this thread title as the amount of unnecessary duplicate threads just messes up the forum. The days of any tidying up the forum are long gone.

As for this fool not being a troll..........................:lol:

If you notice almost every time I post and he's online he will post straight away, and I mean seconds not minutes, with some irrelevant drivel.

The large majority of his threads quite quickly, if not immediately,  turn into some dig at me.

One of his classics, again quickly aimed at me, has been deleted from last night, well done @div

I respond and it's seen as tit for tat, a favourite of the moderator.

I have him on ignore and you see the level of shite he throws with no input from me.

Oh aye, he's a fecking troll.

Oh, bullying auld men, don't make me fecking laugh........................:lol:

I'll not say anymore, as I might get banned again for next to nothing.

Approx 90% of that post = 👍

Fair comment around your responses and the fact he is NOW just as bad if not worse than the folk who give him a hard time. 
The bullying comment wasn’t meant to be dramatic and was of course meant purely in the context of how much grown men can “bully” each other on a fitba forum.

The bit I stand by though is the fact that Ricky wasn’t always the way he is now and I genuinely believe he’s been unnecessarily provoked into posting the way he does now.

None of what I said though was specifically aimed at you. On the contrary I made it pretty clear I didn’t think you were the worst in this respect. 
The very fact that Ricky makes a post insulting you, whilst defending the forum’s very own Norman Bates speaks volumes for how his posting style has changed. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Fair comment around your responses and the fact he is NOW just as bad if not worse than the folk who give him a hard time. 
The bullying comment wasn’t meant to be dramatic and was of course meant purely in the context of how much grown men can “bully” each other on a fitba forum.

None of what I said though was specifically aimed at you. On the contrary I made it pretty clear I didn’t think you were the worst in this respect. 
The very fact that Ricky makes a post insulting you, whilst defending the forum’s very own Norman Bates speaks volumes for how his posting style has changed. 

Removed the bit that was shite. :lol:

:love_sign

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The bit I stand by though is the fact that Ricky wasn’t always the way he is now and I genuinely believe he’s been unnecessarily provoked into posting the way he does now.

Sorry to intercede but, go back and read his posts from the outset. He has ALWAYS posted the same kind of shite and antagonised anyone who called him out for being the arrogant, egotistical, walter mittyesque fool he is. This has definitely grown onto another plain with  his "better supporter than you attitude to people who, for whatever reason, admits to not going to games. I say admit because we only have his say so that he actually does go to every match. Even if he did, there are others who go to more games than me, and I do go to quite few, don't feel the need to announce it to the forum while attempting to put those who don't down. The man is an imbecile.

17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry to intercede but, go back and read his posts from the outset. He has ALWAYS posted the same kind of shite and antagonised anyone who called him out for being the arrogant, egotistical, walter mittyesque fool he is. This has definitely grown onto another plain with  his "better supporter than you attitude to people who, for whatever reason, admits to not going to games. I say admit because we only have his say so that he actually does go to every match. Even if he did, there are others who go to more games than me, and I do go to quite few, don't feel the need to announce it to the forum while attempting to put those who don't down. The man is an imbecile.

Comic time.