Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh my word.
There has been a whole lot of ranting going on overnight.  
Hey Zzzzweeper07, look at the attention I am getting, and I aint been seeking it. 
Never mind me, I'm irrelevant.
Hats off to the super parod y accounts, Krankies Therapist and Ice Tears. What a briliiant job you two ( whoever you are ) are doing in duping the many  gullible fools on here. Keep up the brilliant work
Congratulations are due to Ricky. Again , ripping pathetic Oaksoft to feck. Oaksoft is on his knees begging for mercy as Rick comes in for the kill. It's been beautiful.
Keep ignoring. :thumbs2
To add, i havent used an alias , since STUBBS2018  many months ago.
Are you really not Krankies Therapist? I'm unconvinced. Gold medal to the person who set up that account if I'm wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, gilberto said:
7 hours ago, shull said:
Oh my word.
There has been a whole lot of ranting going on overnight.  emoji38.png
Hey Zzzzweeper07, look at the attention I am getting, and I aint been seeking it. 
Never mind me, I'm irrelevant.
Hats off to the super parod y accounts, Krankies Therapist and Ice Tears. What a briliiant job you two ( whoever you are ) are doing in duping the many  gullible fools on here. Keep up the brilliant work
Congratulations are due to Ricky. Again , ripping pathetic Oaksoft to feck. Oaksoft is on his knees begging for mercy as Rick comes in for the kill. It's been beautiful.
Keep ignoring. :thumbs2
To add, i havent used an alias , since STUBBS2018  many months ago.

Are you really not Krankies Therapist? I'm unconvinced. Gold medal to the person who set up that account if I'm wrong

I am not Krankies Therapist or Ice Tears. The people doing those Accounts, well done, I like them. 

As I said, my last alias was Stubbs 2018 but he was exterminated by Bald Eagle. 

Absolutely no need for an alias presently as Shull is behaving impeccably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough, Shull. I'd never call you a liar. Krankies Therapist is doing an amazing impression of you tho........

I am not Krankies Therapist or Ice Tears. The people doing those Accounts, well done, I like them. 
As I said, my last alias was Stubbs 2018 but he was exterminated by Bald Eagle. 
Absolutely no need for an alias presently as Shull is behaving impeccably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Hey... I don't see a poster on here who doesn't spout a lot of unnecessary nonsense at times. 

I might admit to being a little more prolific than others at times though... F Man the Master Baiter apart. I can safely say that the man from Arbroath outdoes me. 

Not trying to be mean here, but is your defence  "I am only the second worst at being on the forum too much?"   😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not trying to be mean here, but is your defence  "I am only the second worst at being on the forum too much?"   😜

Not at all. 

I'm saying simply that one poster above all flies around the forum as he is entitled to do. I do my bit. So do you, so do others, perhaps at times more than might be strictly necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice-tears said:

 

When I get banned again or Sin-binned I’ll be back as somebody else, not that I want alias just another way to annoy u!

 

At least you accept it’s a when and not an if. Bad news though, it doesn’t annoy me in the slightest. I enjoy this part of BAWA & I’m sure even those that I’ve had the biggest arguments with will back that up. No luck pal :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye but if you think he’s a troll (I don’t by the way, but more of that later) then aren’t you just giving him the oxygen he needs to keep posting. Surely properly ignoring him would be the way forward. Nobody had quoted him on this thread when you pounced within minutes of him starting the thread.  I stopped responding to Shull and his many aliases like Ice Tears and Krankies the rapist. a good while ago in the vain hope that others would do the same. If they did then muppets like Shull might f**k off and ruin someone else’s forum. I think I may be a long time waiting.

As for Ricky, I don’t think he’s a troll at all. For me he started off at worst a daft auld zealot with too much time on his hands, who loves the Murn and felt like he needed to share his every waking thought with the board. As a result of this I think he cane in for a helluva lot of unnecessary abuse to the point where his every post was torn to shreds. I think he eventually got worn down and started to fight back by posting even more shite to noise up the folk who were trying to shut him up.

Thats just my wee take on it. Bullying auld men I don’t know on an Internet forum just isnae my scene. 
And just for the record you are far from the worst in this respect. You merely mock, whilst others are extremely insulting and abusive. 

i myself am perfect! 😇

Ok, let me try to explain....................

This "pounced" is all rather dramatic. It's purely a matter of timing, at work I can drop in and out, I seen the thread and posted.

I would have posted similar if anyone had posted this thread title as the amount of unnecessary duplicate threads just messes up the forum. The days of any tidying up the forum are long gone.

As for this fool not being a troll..........................:lol:

If you notice almost every time I post and he's online he will post straight away, and I mean seconds not minutes, with some irrelevant drivel.

The large majority of his threads quite quickly, if not immediately,  turn into some dig at me.

One of his classics, again quickly aimed at me, has been deleted from last night, well done @div

I respond and it's seen as tit for tat, a favourite of the moderator.

I have him on ignore and you see the level of shite he throws with no input from me.

Oh aye, he's a fecking troll.

Oh, bullying auld men, don't make me fecking laugh........................:lol:

I'll not say anymore, as I might get banned again for next to nothing.

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

This thread should be pinned to the most prominent place on the forum as they close the thing down.

Incredible viewing.

Strange to think I might have sat next to you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, let me try to explain....................

This "pounced" is all rather dramatic. It's purely a matter of timing, at work I can drop in and out, I seen the thread and posted.

I would have posted similar if anyone had posted this thread title as the amount of unnecessary duplicate threads just messes up the forum. The days of any tidying up the forum are long gone.

As for this fool not being a troll..........................:lol:

If you notice almost every time I post and he's online he will post straight away, and I mean seconds not minutes, with some irrelevant drivel.

The large majority of his threads quite quickly, if not immediately,  turn into some dig at me.

One of his classics, again quickly aimed at me, has been deleted from last night, well done @div

I respond and it's seen as tit for tat, a favourite of the moderator.

I have him on ignore and you see the level of shite he throws with no input from me.

Oh aye, he's a fecking troll.

Oh, bullying auld men, don't make me fecking laugh........................:lol:

I'll not say anymore, as I might get banned again for next to nothing.

Approx 90% of that post = 👍

Fair comment around your responses and the fact he is NOW just as bad if not worse than the folk who give him a hard time. 
The bullying comment wasn’t meant to be dramatic and was of course meant purely in the context of how much grown men can “bully” each other on a fitba forum.

The bit I stand by though is the fact that Ricky wasn’t always the way he is now and I genuinely believe he’s been unnecessarily provoked into posting the way he does now.

None of what I said though was specifically aimed at you. On the contrary I made it pretty clear I didn’t think you were the worst in this respect. 
The very fact that Ricky makes a post insulting you, whilst defending the forum’s very own Norman Bates speaks volumes for how his posting style has changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Approx 90% of that post = 👍

Fair comment around your responses and the fact he is NOW just as bad if not worse than the folk who give him a hard time. 
The bullying comment wasn’t meant to be dramatic and was of course meant purely in the context of how much grown men can “bully” each other on a fitba forum.

 

None of what I said though was specifically aimed at you. On the contrary I made it pretty clear I didn’t think you were the worst in this respect. 
The very fact that Ricky makes a post insulting you, whilst defending the forum’s very own Norman Bates speaks volumes for how his posting style has changed. 

Removed the bit that was shite. :lol:

:love_sign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Approx 90% of that post = 👍

Fair comment around your responses and the fact he is NOW just as bad if not worse than the folk who give him a hard time. 
The bullying comment wasn’t meant to be dramatic and was of course meant purely in the context of how much grown men can “bully” each other on a fitba forum.

The bit I stand by though is the fact that Ricky wasn’t always the way he is now and I genuinely believe he’s been unnecessarily provoked into posting the way he does now.

None of what I said though was specifically aimed at you. On the contrary I made it pretty clear I didn’t think you were the worst in this respect. 
The very fact that Ricky makes a post insulting you, whilst defending the forum’s very own Norman Bates speaks volumes for how his posting style has changed. 

Sorry to intercede but, go back and read his posts from the outset. He has ALWAYS posted the same kind of shite and antagonised anyone who called him out for being the arrogant, egotistical, walter mittyesque fool he is. This has definitely grown onto another plain with  his "better supporter than you attitude to people who, for whatever reason, admits to not going to games. I say admit because we only have his say so that he actually does go to every match. Even if he did, there are others who go to more games than me, and I do go to quite few, don't feel the need to announce it to the forum while attempting to put those who don't down. The man is an imbecile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry to intercede but, go back and read his posts from the outset. He has ALWAYS posted the same kind of shite and antagonised anyone who called him out for being the arrogant, egotistical, walter mittyesque fool he is. This has definitely grown onto another plain with  his "better supporter than you attitude to people who, for whatever reason, admits to not going to games. I say admit because we only have his say so that he actually does go to every match. Even if he did, there are others who go to more games than me, and I do go to quite few, don't feel the need to announce it to the forum while attempting to put those who don't down. The man is an imbecile.

Comic time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...